Sub power to battery?

bugmenot

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me out. I'v just brought a sub including all the wires ect to fit on my fabia. Before I start I was wondering if there is a easy way without drilling/bodging to get the sub power cable from inside the car to the battery???

Any help would be great! Also pics would help as I have no idea :/

• 4 years later...

Removed wipers and plastic found a hole in the right corner pushed wire would cound't find it inside the car...  Shall I remove wheel arch to actually get the wire through?  where exactly is the hole to lead it into the interior ? Stripped all of the plastics including glove box still nothing giving up :s help! anyone got pictures how you done that ? thank you .

6 hours ago, Gita_Monroe said:

Removed wipers and plastic found a hole in the right corner pushed wire would cound't find it inside the car...  Shall I remove wheel arch to actually get the wire through?  where exactly is the hole to lead it into the interior ? Stripped all of the plastics including glove box still nothing giving up :s help! anyone got pictures how you done that ? thank you .

Sounds like you may be pushing the wire down one of the drain holes. 

You want to go from the inside of the car out from what tomgtturbo said

7 hours ago, Gita_Monroe said:

On the passenger side there is a bung where the bonnet release would normally run on LHD cars. Lift the scuttle panel up and remove the bung then you can feed a cable through and it will come out behind the glovebox. You will need to move some of the soundproofing out the way to find the cable when its been pushed through. You need to go from outside to inside otherwise you'll struggle to find the hole inside.

Shame i can't find any pictures of it.