The Superb II & FL Picture thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2012 Superb II 1.8 TSI (DSG).

Pictured at Penclawdd, North Gŵr, en-route home with 8ft and 6ft10 surfboards inside.

Car 2xz

Car 1xz

Edited by Malevo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

New to me Skoda Superb Estate 170 DSG L&K FL. Magnetic Brown, panoramic roof, tow bar and electrics. I love it; fast, powerful, good to drive (compared to V70), roomy, huge equipment list, economical (compared to V70!!).

IMG_0632_zpsuqfoy9rr.jpg
IMG_0631_zpsn63jict0.jpg
IMG_0630_zpsqrwtbfiu.jpg
IMG_0629_zpsksuxlrxu.jpg
IMG_0628_zpsn7k8fb2v.jpg
IMG_0627_zpsyg9hcjw8.jpg
IMG_0626_zpsig51kpwn.jpg
IMG_0625_zpsqigrccnk.jpg
IMG_0624_zpsuwp6mgjf.jpg
IMG_0623_zpsngyzjv4p.jpg
IMG_0622_zpspsjbmvdj.jpg
IMG_0620_zpsh2gx4rdd.jpg
IMG_0619_zpsu32xdukf.jpg
IMG_0618_zpsigibup6e.jpg
IMG_0617_zpsjglgsclf.jpg
IMG_0615_zps0ijpzcy0.jpg
IMG_0606_zps8z2clswd.jpg
IMG_0604_zpsuyeawuyk.jpg
IMG_0586_zpszsfvby5b.jpg
Edited by vrswell
  • Like 4

Looks stunning! Looks like new inside too. Have fun cleaning the Sirius wheels, takes me ages but worth it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 1

Looks stunning! Looks like new inside too. Have fun cleaning the Sirius wheels, takes me ages but worth it :)

Cheers Superb170; It is perfect inside except around the ignition where for some unknown reason the previous owner has scratched it to death - how hard is it to put a key in an ignition slot?!?! It's due a clean soon too so I'll see what effort is needed for the wheels. Would like to do a full wash and clay, time permitting  :happy:

Cheers Superb170; It is perfect inside except around the ignition where for some unknown reason the previous owner has scratched it to death - how hard is it to put a key in an ignition slot?!?! It's due a clean soon too so I'll see what effort is needed for the wheels. Would like to do a full wash and clay, time permitting :happy:

I have KESSY but I remember how easy that area scratches. It's made from very hard scratchy plastic, probably the cheapest plastic used in dashes. Difficult to find a car where the owner hasn't scratched it!

• Like 1

New car for me aswell! A 2014 Superb 170hp 2.0 TDI 4x4 with full nav, black leather, electric boot and tow bar. It had 128000km on it but the condition is flawless on it. Wish it had vented front seats, panorama and kessy but you can't get everything in the world ;)

Had a 2009 VW Golf GTI 270hp with DSG and loved it but the Superb is really really nice, love to drive it aswell!

post-43393-0-79654200-1468945373_thumb.jpeg

post-43393-0-21163800-1468945475_thumb.jpeg

post-43393-0-59567800-1468945488_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Got to say I thought the cooled, vented seats would be a bit of a gimmick but these last few days here they have been great and really effective  :sun:

wish I had KESSY though

• Like 1

New to me Skoda Superb Estate 170 DSG L&K FL. Magnetic Brown, panoramic roof, tow bar and electrics. I love it; fast, powerful, good to drive (compared to V70), roomy, huge equipment list, economical (compared to V70!!)..

Wooow the best choice and combination;)[emoji106]

From Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have KESSY but I remember how easy that area scratches. It's made from very hard scratchy plastic, probably the cheapest plastic used in dashes. Difficult to find a car where the owner hasn't scratched it!

I kinda wish it was easy to upgrade to KESSY.  Anyone know how it would cost/details etc?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New here and couldn't resist the opportunity to show off our (New to us) Skoda Superb 2.0l TDi DSG....

This is our 2nd Skoda, our first being an Octavia Elegance 1.6 Auto on a 63 Plate - Leased. Absolutely loved it, but always had a soft spot for the Superb - I like Luxury :D

Got this Car last Wednesday and loving every moment in it :D:D:D 

media (1).jpg

media (2).jpg

media (3).jpg

media (4).jpg

media (5).jpg

media (6).jpg

media.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Northlodge said:

Only pic I have post purchase this week. Taken up on the moors, with Edinburgh in the distance.

skoda superb.jpg

Hello, very nice! I found a cheep original set of these wheels but i was not sure how it looks, not baad. Is it 17"?

14 hours ago, Juhagpl said:

Hello, very nice! I found a cheep original set of these wheels but i was not sure how it looks, not baad. Is it 17"?

I had those exact wheels on a 2011 Superb.  They are 17" and look really great (probably the best IMO) however they are polished surface wheels so suffer from white spots and markings on the lacquer after a while.  Mine had lots of white spots bubbling through when I was trading it after three years.

On 19/03/2017 at 18:22, Juhagpl said:

Hi yes nice and smart. Well they were until I scraped the front near side one this morning on a curb, grrr 

#annoyed