Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I can confirm there's a arm rest! Couldn't live without one. The trip buttons on the stalk multi task and you can access/change nav, media, trip, phone etc

The steering wheel is a bit of a let down, especially when I've seen the citigo Monte Carlo at least gets the supersport(?) steering wheel.

New car registered 11/9/14

Better pics to follow.

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Poor parking there mate [emoji12]

I love the rear of this car, would be a well deserved 'rear of the year' winner! Lovely motor, I'm sick with envy!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lovely cars all of them. Can't wait until I upgrade mine (won't be for at least another year sadly :(

Just a question. I have noticed the accelerator pedal doesn't appear to be as nice as the Mk2's meaty number.

Any comments from the panel on how it feels? I love the feel of the Mk2 one.

Lovely cars all of them. Can't wait until I upgrade mine (won't be for at least another year sadly :(

Just a question. I have noticed the accelerator pedal doesn't appear to be as nice as the Mk2's meaty number.

Any comments from the panel on how it feels? I love the feel of the Mk2 one.

you get used to it but its no way as good as the mk2 vrs pedal was :(

• Like 1