Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Getting mine next week and agree that the 19's a sweet but had to stick with the 18's for Because I live in a country area of Ireland and 19's would be destroyed by some of the roads I have to travel. And probably my back! :D :D

19's are no longer available in Ireland (or at least they were taken off the list of options in Ireland back in September 14 and I'm not sure they're back on)...Living in a rural area of he Midlands in Ireland I had the same concerns about ride quality etc but I was willing to overlook them...Had my decision made for me though

• Like 1

Your real name isn't Dan Martin by any chance is it.. living between Ireland and Brum....   :notme:  and with a castelli top on, I hope that bikes got campag on it rather than shimano or sram...

No, not Dan :D  And its dura-ace on the bike..Have been a Shimano guy since the 1980's with Shimano 600

No, not Dan :D  And its dura-ace on the bike..Have been a Shimano guy since the 1980's with Shimano 600

I ride Shimano on my race bikes, as Im likely to crash them, but crashing my record group would probably make me cry.... I had shimano 600 on my dawes equinox.. lovely bike.... reminiscing....

Back on topic, once it defrosts here in Sandford (sic), Ill redo my plasidip badges and photo the car for the thread...

I (where of course its not dangerous) turn off the auto lights to stop the washers keep going off.

Only saving grace is that as soon as the washer warning is triggered the headlamp washers deactivate until refilled leaving you with approx 1 litre of fluid that lasts quite a while if used sparingly.

I (where of course its not dangerous) turn off the auto lights to stop the washers keep going off.

Only saving grace is that as soon as the washer warning is triggered the headlamp washers deactivate until refilled leaving you with approx 1 litre of fluid that lasts quite a while if used sparingly.

agree, i do the same,eventualy the constant beeping on startup gets the better of me and i top it up

16278797627_1cfa794bb0_c.jpgSDIM1586 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16278799417_49252d9562_c.jpgSDIM1584 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16464684855_c60e1a1a7b_c.jpgSDIM1576 by buitrictor, on Flickr

15842181204_95ec1a243e_c.jpgSDIM1563 by buitrictor, on Flickr

15842182214_b0efa5cc32_c.jpgSDIM1556 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16464688885_4afd4c070f_c.jpgSDIM1542 by buitrictor, on Flickr

15842185514_3e1235a79c_c.jpgSDIM1535 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16277007058_dc3811b959_c.jpgSDIM1474 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16462962011_c2ac6872d8_c.jpgSDIM1470 by buitrictor, on Flickr

16277009748_8aee673ef3_c.jpgSDIM1468 by buitrictor, on Flickr

• Like 4

That's very nice!! Of course the view does help :-)

Are they standard steels?

Look a bit like the 17 t5 wheels, but the pcd is wrong :-/

Thanks! Are al forged wheels from Mb clk 98' named Tolliman. Very, very light and strongs...only 12,9 pounds per wheel.

Painted in a Lexus wheels colour.

• Like 1

I've ordered a Race blue hatch with the option sunroof, and I'm having the remainder of the roof wrapped to match the sunroof surround, because to me they look odd having a mostly black roof and a small amount of the cars colour on the remainder.

And yes that does look good.

Guest Cossiecol

I like the Hex-Logic pads with Megs polish they offer a wide range for correction and finishing.

Been tempted to move to the MF pads but I'm too comfortable with my current set up.