Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Just chillin in the gras

*David Athenborough voice* "And this is how Skodas are born... you plant down a small Citygo, nurture it with love and watch as it slowly turns at first into a shy Fabia, then a gleaming Rapid and unravels it's beauty as an Octavia. The miracles of nature... Soon Winter will arrive and the proud Octavia will start it's journey to death by becoming a Superb and after a Kodiak" :D :D

• Like 4

I did take an idea from another member about putting a QI charger in the phone box bit in the centre console, so now when i put my phone in there, it charges  :-)

looks great :) I was thinking of using a QI charger, I'm just wondering if the USB is always powered on (battery drain) or is it powered off when the ignition is switched off?

looks great :) I was thinking of using a QI charger, I'm just wondering if the USB is always powered on (battery drain) or is it powered off when the ignition is switched off?

No, as far as i know the USB is not on when ignition is off.  

• Like 1

Hello guys, could somebody with a Mk3 Octavia make me a couple of close up photos of the front grille vRS logo? I'd like to learn how it's installed to the grille since I would like to buy it for my Fabia. Thanks and sorry for bothering, but I didn't want to create a new thread just for this :)

Edited by yankarinRG

Hello guys, could somebody with a Mk3 Octavia make me a couple of close up photos of the front grille vRS logo? I'd like to learn how it's installed to the grille since I would like to buy it for my Fabia. Thanks and sorry for bothering, but I didn't want to create a new thread just for this :)

I removed mine, it was glued to the grill but I managed to rip it out in one piece.

At Superskoda site they have a picture of it behind:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-front-RS-emblem-from-Octavia-III-RS

Ferdinand,which engine does it have, I see a small rear spoiler.. Very nice pictures by the way

Thsnks :)

It's 2.0tdi 150Hp Style with additional equipment. Columbus, Canton etc.

I didn't order spoiler. I ordered Dinamyc sports package. Perhaps the spoiler is included in the Dynamic package.

Edited by Ferdinand01

Vanstyle.co.uk

The back ones don't quite fit properly because of the highline break light but they wedge in if you but the clips in between them, there is also a gap on the back ones in the middle which is approx 5-10 mm in my case but they aint falling out, I open the boot daily without issue.

Hi,

in that store, what were the ones you choose?

I removed mine, it was glued to the grill but I managed to rip it out in one piece.

At Superskoda site they have a picture of it behind:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-front-RS-emblem-from-Octavia-III-RS

Thank you for replying Petunet.

So, if I understood correctly, the four grey rectangles are glued to the front grille?

I'm not an expert, but does plastic (front grille) glues well to metal (grey rectangles)?

b3wEVmZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My winter setup. 

235/35 R19 Hankook Icept

30821635595_16bfec4d6b_h.jpg

Looks lush. Can't quite believe you have ferrari rims as you WINTER setup :eek:

Nice photograpy too. If it were mine i'd have a black grille but otherwise it's spot on. What suspension are you running?

Edited by rob_e
  • Like 1