Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

carbonbadge.jpg.e1dd573a6c7fe3e6260c47ee268ada67.jpg

did the badges in plastic dip K2 paint today. The vRS badge colour came away with the paint so its rubberised as well and left a nice shiny badge. The Colour is called carbon. Its a dark graphite grey similar to the standard vRS wheels. I dont like what it did to the badge though.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

carbonbadge.jpg.e1dd573a6c7fe3e6260c47ee268ada67.jpg

did the badges in plastic dip K2 paint today. The vRS badge colour came away with the paint so its rubberised as well and left a nice shiny badge. The Colour is called carbon. Its a dark graphite grey similar to the standard vRS wheels. I dont like what it did to the badge though.

They look really good. 

The centre badge isn’t my cup of tea though. Each to their own ;)

no you dont need to, but you have to be very careful removing the surrounding excess and not to let it touch the letters or it will peel. I was a bit impatient and didnt give it enough time to dry with the final coating and found out the hard way.

you just mask out for overspray and put 4-5 thin even coatings after giving the area a good clean.

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:45, nickdmk3fl_vrs said:

Just received my mk3 fl on Friday and I have loved every second so far! 

20171117_170744.jpg

Glad I decided to order my 245 in this colour, looks fantastic :) 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2017 at 00:25, JohnnyType2 said:

what i've aquired So far...

crdt3+ tuning box

pedalbox

carbon splitter and skirts

vRS badges front and rear

vRS centre caps

genuine mud flaps [tbf]

Black Pack Grill surround[tbf]

full 18" gemini spare

colour coded eyelids

carbon mirror caps and door handles

maxton design rear splitter carbon dipped

H&R Spacers 15 front 20mm rear [tbf]

carbon trunk protector and boot lid and ledge

bonnet damper set

19" extremes on the way and H&R 40mm lowering springs. 

full LED lights inside and out kits [tbf]

vRS1.jpg.fa1c157cfb7d91bbb02b99663fc92786.jpg

mirror cover fit nicely

vRS3.jpg.e7352726b7f00ef78f30e00106dc1210.jpg

boot lid edge cover

vRS4.jpg.c05343345b4d2acd99227d1b48c57792.jpg

the adhesive on these covers was useless and had to be replaced with numberplate tape.

vRS2.jpg.6b1df1ff2b6785ce880051a08d110cae.jpg

Very nice don't see you about though. How does the DTUK work for you? I'm putting a honeycomb grille in place of standard looks well

4 minutes ago, fjrden said:

Very nice don't see you about though. How does the DTUK work for you? I'm putting a honeycomb grille in place of standard looks well

just keep your eyes peeled for a grey flash :tongueout: i love the tuning box, i dont see the point in a full remap unless you are going to go stage 2 or 3 and not on an oil burner.

Im up v.early and home early, usually on the M2 or A26 heading for the north coast. I missed the last meet but will try to make the next irish one. Im in the local Dub club with a couple other lads on here, with a 'vert and two earlybays.

Edited by JohnnyType2

11 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

just keep your eyes peeled for a grey flash :tongueout: i love the tuning box, i dont see the point in a full remap unless you are going to go stage 2 or 3 and not on an oil burner.

Im up v.early and home early, usually on the M2 or A26 heading for the north coast. I missed the last meet but will try to make the next irish one. Im in the local Dub club with a couple other lads on here, with a 'vert and two earlybays.

Is yours a diesel?

On 27/11/2017 at 23:20, fjrden said:

That looks tidy that mate. Where did you get the skirts from