Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

38 minutes ago, Petunet said:

I think so, I haven't tried.

A few years ago I had a couple from Italy on the back seat and they looked a bit scared when we drove on to the lake.

I even told them to listen carefully if the ice craks beneath us.

Then my friend told them there's a bus driving in front of us...

I havê never tried to drive on a lake - if you know somewhere a spot, let's get together and do some videos ;)

Traded my Superb 2 in for an RS TDI wagon... Excuse the potato-spec pics and the fact that just about every dust particle and dead insect in the district appears to have stuck to the car.

e1fawazv.tpe.jpg

tl4lv2w2.kgs.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Madmax889 said:

Here’s mine. Only had it for abou 5 months. Love it way more than my mk7 13 plate golf GTD. some small modifications. 1D7F1368-17B8-4516-B40B-2B2360EAB0B5.thumb.jpeg.1c6fc1e893167de9a8692332563aaae5.jpeg

7C497BB5-B3BF-4CDC-AD3E-E5123116FC02.jpeg

How does the induction kit sound. I was looking at these last night 

1 hour ago, Tim1631 said:

How does the induction kit sound. I was looking at these last night 

You can definitely hear it in the cabin if you accelerate hard. Cruising on the motorway is no problem at all. Accelerating normal is also fine. It’s not the cheapest as it’s carbon fibre but I preferred this over the other ones there are to choose from.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

Rare shiny yellow thing in sky makes dirty car look clean!

20180125_111900.jpg

Looks great, I'm impressed with how level the suspension is front/rear for a standard car, normally they look jacked up at the front.

Cant wait to get mine! 

Cheers mate. They are a good car. Just std suspension in it, no dcc. Goes well and handles well, and nice to cruise about in too (although 19s don't make potholes or bumpy roads much fun)

35 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

Cheers mate. They are a good car. Just std suspension in it, no dcc. Goes well and handles well, and nice to cruise about in too (although 19s don't make potholes or bumpy roads much fun)

Good to know, should get mine in a couple of weeks, I did spec DCC though and I'd read elsewhere that that might increase the ride height a tad, I don't see why and I hope it doesn't!  Yours looks great!  Enjoy :)

• Thanks 1

On 23/01/2018 at 21:01, Madmax889 said:

Here’s mine. Only had it for abou 5 months. Love it way more than my mk7 13 plate golf GTD. some small modifications. 1D7F1368-17B8-4516-B40B-2B2360EAB0B5.thumb.jpeg.1c6fc1e893167de9a8692332563aaae5.jpeg

7C497BB5-B3BF-4CDC-AD3E-E5123116FC02.jpeg

How's the forge intake? Does it change the sound in any way? Looking to buy it as well

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Magget said:

How's the forge intake? Does it change the sound in any way? Looking to buy it as well

Yeah it changes sound quite a bit. Will try and do a thread on it at some point with a video tomorrow of the noise. Even though the video won’t do it justice. It’s not overly loud at cruising speed you wouldn’t know. Accelerating hard you can slightly hear it in the cabin. 

• Like 2