Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

8 hours ago, Chelseacraig said:

IMG_0359.PNG

That looks like a terrible/lazy Photoshop and I doubt the MK4 will look anything like it. It's simply a MK3 Octavia VRS estate with MK3 Superb-esque taillights. Everything else is same as the existing Octavia; side profile, wing mirrors, wheels, exhaust trims etc.

1 hour ago, creamvRS said:

I like these wheels, what type are they? Do you have your VRS lowered also on springs or coils? Looking very nice! I prefer the estate over my saloon! 

1 hour ago, A18kny said:

Have you tried 19’s?

Nope - Wheels were on my mind until it was dropped and got tints and splitter etc then they've grown on me - I plan to sort diffuser, spoiler cap, maybe strut bar up front and then go for a remap - wheels are last on my mind now.

1 minute ago, creamvRS said:

Nope - Wheels were on my mind until it was dropped and got tints and splitter etc then they've grown on me - I plan to sort diffuser, spoiler cap, maybe strut bar up front and then go for a remap - wheels are last on my mind now.

Incentive I drop mine maybe I won’t want wheels straight away. I’m getting my exhaust tips powder coated satin black, my lower grille isn’t getting a wrap, well the splitter below the grille. Lowered after that then I shall see. I fancied going for black and yellow Skoda badges and doing my calipers yellow then Some black ch-r’s 

2 minutes ago, A18kny said:

Incentive I drop mine maybe I won’t want wheels straight away. I’m getting my exhaust tips powder coated satin black, my lower grille isn’t getting a wrap, well the splitter below the grille. Lowered after that then I shall see. I fancied going for black and yellow Skoda badges and doing my calipers yellow then Some black ch-r’s 

Did you know the 245 comes with black exhaust tips? 

Today wasn’t spent cleaning away the winter and tar!!!

didnt think the car wasn’t to bad at first glance but I was sooo wrong. 

Snow foamed, hot power washed, iron out and tardis x3, washed then towel dried, but I have water filter anyway which helps alottt. 

Polished with auto auto finesse tripple and sealed with getchniq C2V3 all round, happy enough to get me till end of March time and then will re seal properly :-) 

73644E00-8E4A-4457-9A2B-BDC81DE18AB7.jpeg

C537FAB1-AF27-4077-A7FA-3FD3A17B26CF.jpeg

0ACD3124-4C21-44ED-91E6-925625E28B17.jpeg

0EE42B9D-7D75-4E29-BFA1-31D99446D0A4.jpeg

C686BB25-FB5A-43BC-9503-36DF9D9DA776.jpeg

D674C9EE-22F2-4621-A761-29FBAFEABEC5.jpeg

B6B84408-9972-4B1B-B4C9-0D5B5D1B3303.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A18kny said:

Today wasn’t spent cleaning away the winter and tar!!!

didnt think the car wasn’t to bad at first glance but I was sooo wrong. 

Snow foamed, hot power washed, iron out and tardis x3, washed then towel dried, but I have water filter anyway which helps alottt. 

Polished with auto auto finesse tripple and sealed with getchniq C2V3 all round, happy enough to get me till end of March time and then will re seal properly :-) 

I intend to do the same on Saturday before Sunday’s Skoda meet, fingers crossed both days have nice weather!

8 hours ago, Reddazforever said:

Did they?  Thought all the 230s had silver

Nope. "Standard" vRS (220 Petrol or 184 Diesel) had silver, vRS 230 had black.

My friend has a vRS 230 and it was the only visible difference ( that and 19" extreme wheels) to mine.

28346617999_ac8dc84b69_o.jpg

Edited by Petunet