Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Id like to see some more of your splitter as i might be keeping mine if it doesnt sell, I cant justify buying another even if i need a tow bar fitted.

and youve managed to get the skirts fitted with four mudflaps. 

Edited by JohnnyType2

47 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

Id like to see some more of your splitter as i might be keeping mine if it doesnt sell, I cant justify buying another even if i need a tow bar fitted.

Hi if you go to a website called maxton design you can see it better or google it. You can just see it on mine  1D7F1368-17B8-4516-B40B-2B2360EAB0B5.thumb.jpeg.1c6fc1e893167de9a8692332563aaae5.jpeg

• Like 2

no sorry, i meant the rear diffuser. yes there are pics on the maxton site of the diffuser but they are obscured by the copyright text and are on a saloon, i would love to see it on an estate

801-bez-nazwy_l.png.adba1d82279739042e888f2c46be3cc8.png

Edited by JohnnyType2

40 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

no sorry, i meant the rear diffuser. yes there are pics on the maxton site of the diffuser but they are obscured by the copyright text and are on a saloon, i would love to see it on an estate

801-bez-nazwy_l.png.adba1d82279739042e888f2c46be3cc8.png

I heated you can’t add a tow bar with the maxton design one. I changed mine to the Reiger rear diffuser as it’s the whole bumper piece not an attachment. Sorry can’t figure out how to remove the photos I have added already as am at the 10mb limit already. 

12 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

and youve managed to get the skirts fitted with four mudflaps. 

Hope these are ok Johnny. If you'd like a different angle let me know

IMG_6934.JPG

IMG_6940.JPG

IMG_6942.JPG

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Reddazforever said:

Hope you didn’t go to Sherwood and park under the sap

dripping trees - ruined the roof on my mk2 vrs.  

Crackin pics B)

No idea. Just dropped it in the car park. She needs a full detail on spring anyway.