Candy White March arrival

TheDoc46

Hi all hope all is well, so the candy white citigo has been ordered, gone for the lowered elegance instead of the sport as wanted the sun roof and the heated seats.
Modifications are all ready planned and put in place for day of delivery 1st March, 17inch alloys, a bit of vinyl wrapping for back part of roof,wing mirrors, and a special angry skoda emblem all ordered, in talks with my local mechanic who loves to do modifications, about a dual twin exhaust,and dab all ready to be fitted,also looking at led interior lighting, I'll post before and after photos as soon as I do any thing with
Roll on the 1st of March

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So the time is nearly upon me to pick up the GO,after placing my order back in October 2013 i now have  just 2 weeks and four days left, 75 candy white 3 door  elegance , sound pack, summer pack,conveince pack,17inch silver zcw angel alloys on 195/40s

Roll on the 1st March 

so just ordered the new lights 

501-300.jpg 501 W5W Xenon Extreme White Side light bulbs (pair)
SKU: 501EW-1

Selected options:

Choose Offer:: One Pair: £7.15 Edit options
                H4-230-06.jpg H4 Ring XENON Ultima +120% Headlamp Bulb 60/55W (Pair)
SKU: RW12722

Selected options:

Choose Offer: Two Pairs £35.00 Edit options
                580-edit-new-250.jpg R580 W21/5W Wedge Stop & Tail
SKU: R580-2

Selected options:

Pack Size: Pairs Edit options

580-edit-new-250.jpg R580 W21/5W Wedge Stop & Tail
SKU: R580-1

Selected options:

Pack Size: Singles Edit options

501-300.jpg 501 W5W Xenon Extreme White Side light bulbs (pair)
SKU: 501EW-2

Selected options:Edit options

hb4-ult-300.jpg HB4/9006 Ring XENON Ultima +120% Headlamp Bulb 51W (Pair)
SKU: RW1206

I am looking forward to seeing this. As I live in Surrey also I hope I can meet up and see it.

I have had my Sport for 6 weeks now and loving it. I need to get cracking on with modifications. I have a few things to do.

VCDS updates

Mud flaps and rear arch liners

New number plates and loose the garage supplied ones with an awful black surround

New DRL and headlamp bulbs

That will do for starters

I am looking forward to seeing this. As I live in Surrey also I hope I can meet up and see it.

I have had my Sport for 6 weeks now and loving it. I need to get cracking on with modifications. I have a few things to do.

VCDS updates

Mud flaps and rear arch liners

New number plates and loose the garage supplied ones with an awful black surround

New DRL and headlamp bulbs

That will do for starters

yes most deff have to meet up thats the next plan are number plates just been on to dealer not to drill rear plate on 

Where in surrey are you I'm Epsom

• 2 weeks later...