Citigo Elegance / Motorsport Replica

59Hopper

Looking good :)

Did you take the wheel arch liner out to do the fog light bulbs?

Sent from my PID using Tapatalk

I just took out the two screws that were mentioned in the manual. Then I just pulled it back enough to reach in and change the bulb :)

Edited by 59Hopper
  • Like 1

On to a good start already.

As for the KW's V1. Keep an eye on ebay, back in November a set went on there for around 300.00 but sadly I missed it.

As for the front and rear splitters they will cost you around 400.00 from Skoda, push for a discount and you should get 10% knocked off it if you have a good dealer.

I've got the front (lucky to find a crashed citigo sport on ebay) just need the rear which I've managed to get down to 180.00 new from Skoda but haven't really got time to get both cars done at the moment.

• 3 months later...

Update 21/05/14

Hi all, it has been a couple of months since I last updated this thread, I have been busy moving out so have been busy doing house stuff  :whew:

However, I have some exciting news as my car has had its graphics applied today (bonnet, boot, bumpers, sides and windows)

I have just been to pick the car up and took some very quick photos for you all, I apologise if they aren't the best quality as it keeps raining at the moment.

I am expecting some new wheels to arrive in a couple of weeks and hopefully if the weather is sunnier I can take some better pictures then.

Please let me know what you think... :happy:

IMG_4556.jpg     IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

I hope you like the mirrors, the graphics company thought I might fancy something a bit more exciting than just black haha

IMG_4558.jpg

I really like it mate...

The only thing I would change, is that the stickers on the rear windows are too large a font for my taste. The windows are small so a smaller font would have suited it better, and more lower and to the rear

Apart from that, it looks fantastic, and nice touch with the wing mirrors :)

Looking forward to seeing the new alloys on it

• Like 1

Looks great nice work on the graphics. Will you be getting a front splitter?

I really wanted to get both the splitter and spoiler but it was looking a bit expensive to buy both and get painted etc...

I am really happy with the vinyl results on the front bumper anyway but if money was no object then I would have one yes lol

I really wanted to get both the splitter and spoiler but it was looking a bit expensive to buy both and get painted etc...

I am really happy with the vinyl results on the front bumper anyway but if money was no object then I would have one yes lol

Thats fair comment maybe a scrap sport will come up and you'll grab 'em cheap. Either way its looking good.

Have to say it looks good.

Do you have people racing you now?

The local youth seem to think it might be a fast version now so I often hear lots of revving at the traffic lights...I always win with grip at the next roundabout though haha

I got to see this face to face today, has to be the best citigo I've seen :)

Thanks very much :blush: I really liked all the citigos today in their own way and its really nice to see what others have done to theirs...

By the way...how was the airbox mod working for you on the way home lol???

Edited by 59Hopper
  • Like 1

The local youth seem to think it might be a fast version now so I often hear lots of revving at the traffic lights...I always win with grip at the next roundabout though haha

Thanks very much :blush: I really liked all the citigos today in their own way and its really nice to see what others have done to theirs...

By the way...how was the airbox mod working for you on the way home lol???

Surprised I didn't run out of fuel, 4th gear all the way home  :giggle:

• Like 1

Update 30/05/14

Ater much research into various wheels over the last week or so, I have finally found the correct wheels I am looking for.

It turns out that the wheels featured below on the Citigo Motorsport are 16" White Serpens (1ST071496GFM9)

2uj05dj.jpgilhj79.jpg    

I am currently in discussion with Hortons Skoda / "theskodashop.co.uk" about getting these ordered. Apparently there aren't any at all in the UK yet which means it will probabaly take a few weeks to get these wheels shipped in, but i'm very excited to be one of the first to have them. For those that are interested, the wheels are at http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/16%22_Alloy_Serpens_%28White%29_%28CitiGo%29_1ST071496GFM9

Edited by 59Hopper

I had this in mind when I placed an order for the Citigo, but unfortunately work lost the contract I was on so I had to cancel the order. Looked great when I saw it at Stanford Hall a couple of weeks ago. 

14141522500_71f44e10a7_b.jpgSkoda Citigo by Auto-Focus Photography, on Flickr

• Like 1

I had this in mind when I placed an order for the Citigo, but unfortunately work lost the contract I was on so I had to cancel the order. Looked great when I saw it at Stanford Hall a couple of weeks ago. 

Sorry to hear that, but thanks very much for the great photo...the only downside is that now everyone can see the bugs splattered on the front :peek:

Update 10/06/14

My tyres arrived from Germany today and the wheels will be here by the end of the week so I'm getting really excited now :)

I went for new Continental Eco Contact 5 185/50/16 tyres as they had a really good grip and economy rating.

301pwd4.jpg