Get your beads out

Sparkly

Yup, my favourite as per previous posts on this.  It will outlast a good few LSP's

In fact some have accused it of being a spray sealant, in part due to the slightly higher cost but mostly down to the performance.

YO wookieem nice pic but my eye had to strain a bit to see it ........yes i know its not the size that counts but..

nerd.gif

Next time it might be bigger! Click on it, it grows.

• Like 2

0323212a_zps3ebc4e1e.jpg

Did expect the thread to be about seat covers :think:

Got a very dirty white Superb with 4-5 weeks of grime on it - GTechniq still beading well though. Will get a pic in the morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hellshine Abyss on my car after a week of filthy motorway miles to and from work.

These ridiculously tight beads came after a pressure wash to rinse salt with just water at the local Shell Garage.  The muck just slid off everything but the lowest parts of the lowest panels which have a fine layer of grime on them still

7313FCC6-939C-44BE-89E4-D8125AE271F0-352

• Like 2

Hellshine Abyss on my car after a week of filthy motorway miles to and from work.

These ridiculously tight beads came after a pressure wash to rinse salt with just water at the local Shell Garage. The muck just slid off everything but the lowest parts of the lowest panels which have a fine layer of grime on them still

7313FCC6-939C-44BE-89E4-D8125AE271F0-352

That's why I was very chuffed with this, super round tight beads, even more so after a week of driving, it means the surface didn't allow any contaminants to stick to the surface either and pollute the beading effect.

If you look to the left on the roof where I have clearly missed a bit in application and the bead is really messy.

This is amazing! How did you achieve it?

The day before hand I had hand polished the car and given it a quick lick of Jetseal 109 and also FinishKare 1000p... My favourite products! Even my wheels are beading nicely :)

• Like 1

The day before hand I had hand polished the car and given it a quick lick of Jetseal 109 and also FinishKare 1000p... My favourite products! Even my wheels are beading nicely :)

Well those are two great products which I'd expect to give many months of protection.

#showswhatiknow

:rofl:

I've just cleaned mine and found the dealers didn't manage to strip all the protection this time (in for a paint assessment for zinc blisters on the driver's door), though they have added a number of scratches and swirling :wall:

As it was sunny I managed to get a reasonable picture of the beading.

gallery_80615_568_243611.jpg

• Like 1