Removing Switch Blanks

Great Yeti

I needed to access the rear of the switch blanks below the Bolero Radio / Climatronic controls, to insert a Tri-Coloured LED for a battery status monitor. Having tracked down the relevant information with the assistance of two most helpful members here at Briskoda (Tim – TP & John – Speedsport), I successfully carried out the project. Here is a PDF of how to remove them should you need to do so for any reason – LINK

NOTE: To remove the switch blanks you must also remove the bezel around the radio (LINK to PDF that shows how to remove the radio which include the instructions for the bezel).

Hope it helps.............Tony

post-62225-0-82373500-1391349090_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi Everyone. A quick update to this somewhat rather ancient thread…..

Recently some members have contacted me to let me know that some of the links to PDF Guides that I did some time ago for the Škoda (Technical) Guides section have stopped working! It would appear that Google Sites, where the original guides were saved for viewing online, last year changed the way it operates, and that some of the links to the PDF guides are no longer operative. It’s all a bit haphazard as about 50% still work, but the remainder don’t. So if this has caused you any inconvenience I do sincerely apologise.

Things change and as time has passed, some of the information may seem a little dated. However, so are our vehicles, but some of the information is still relevant and may help others. I think the best way forward for these to be enabled for viewing is to upload the relevant files directly to Briskoda, where I am sure they will be safe for future reference. So here, attached to this post, is the PDF Guide that this thread refers to. Should you come across any others (of mine) please let me know and I will do my best to update them.

Hope this helps………..Stay safe & happy motoring………Tony

PDF File Attached:

Škoda Yeti - Removing Switch or Switch Blank

Škoda Yeti - Removing Switch or Switch Blank.pdf

• Like 1