Dash camera problem

Harvey1978

Evening all, I've been having a problem with my dash cam, the last two occasions that I have removed the micro SD to review the footage I discovered that only the last two segments of footage have been stored, any ideas?

The camera is a Blackvue DR380G-HD

Exactly which card make/version/speed do you use out of interest? Some really patchy quality coming through of late I am finding with cards :( 

Sandisk, had mega issues with the pittasoft one and a cheap one, buy a really good class 10 brand, i use sandisk my self, but as BossFox says it randomly needs a format every once and a while. 

Quick update, formatting the card worked, I have also downloaded the formatting software and latest firmware from the blackvue website, I also read on there they recommend formatting the card weekly.