TeflonTom's Fun Bus

TeflonTom

• 1 year later...

Next time you need to do a head gasket and need to clean block I've been using an orbital sander with a real fine grade pad and loads of wd40 and the results are amazing you get it near perfect everytime done several full subarea engine rebuilds with it and it saves time and effort for a much better result

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd warn people that a Gold fun truck (looks just like this one but thought it was scrapped?!) keeps coming up on eBay. It's a total scam and it has no MOT or paperwork and broken window and damaged bumper unlike the photos. It's listed at £2000 so not cheap either. A guy on the Facebook pickup owners group got caught up in it unfortunately.

Cannot confirm it's the one at the start of this thread but it's definitely the Scam I was talking about in last post. Haven't I seen your name as a member of Skoda Pickup and VW pickups UK Facebook group? The initial warning and detail was on there