Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

thats on nice vrs ant and the only one ive seen on air ride looks good on the standard wheels slammed on the floor.  how come you got rid of the mk1 vrs

cheers Adam my work of place is in chesterfield now for 3 days and only doing 12 miles (15mins) round trip a day so no good for a diesel. So went for a new vrs.

Hello all I had a run over to Rainworth skoda mansfield today to get a couple of parts for the car. Sunglasses holder for the roof and new rear light as it had a cracking in it and got some chrome indicators bulbs for the front

20140408_123858.jpg

Also popped in to shark performance to see Ben and team are doing. On the way there the vrs went over the 17000 mark and still running the engine in.

. IMG_20140408_103648.jpg

. IMG_20140408_085228.jpg

Edited by Ant-Vrs

Love the car mate, it looks awesome!

Im sure i saw this at a chesterfield meet last month? In the tesco car park?

thank you the hard work as paid off. Yeah I was there at the splitter scuffers meet in Chesterfield. Was you the one commenting in the spotted section?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw you at MFN on sunday evening :) looked sweet! Some really top motors there! The modified blue R34 skyline was to die for! :)

cheers buddy, yeah was busy ain't been in a year or two. There was a lot of poo cars there too. I liked the bagged audi wagon and the Subaru which was bagged too

Here is a couple of pictures from Simon aka SNH

454b40d2935a9376caf3be6ef0b6f800.jpg

d022958b338e8d1dba34a3d265ad58d5.jpg

56490a5b59a10b96dae9bb5ff2bfd626.jpg

2185ed0ef38e93d3e41d6244c783b6f7.jpg

• Like 3

Were do you put your number plate when driving? 

I like the look of a smoothed bumper without the plate but not sure if I'd get pulled everywhere I go if I put it inside the window?