Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Lovely looking car, especially the seats. In reference to the TTRS ball joints, do you know if they would fit a mk1 vRS? As they share the same chassis.

Cheers buddy for the nice comments. The wishbones are different on the mk2 fl 10+ and I believe your ball joint goes into the wishbones as on the mk2 fl ones they sit on top or underneath
  • Like 1

Just seen your car at Dubfiction Ant.

Very nice indeed! Its a credit to you mate!

Would of said hi but i didnt see you about.

Cheers buddy, I'm surprised it took me about 2 hrs to do the car with everybody coming up talking to me
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How's the car Ant, seen a few of the sale threads, hope it's all ok

I take it you don't follow him on Instagram or anything? The fabia now has a big brother :)

Edited by LGM
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The car is still in the bodyshop being repaired and this bmw is miserable. While the car is still there I've not stopped buying for the bloody thing.

2x new rear airlift bags old ones was leaking

2x st (kws) rear coilovers shocks still on oem ones and must be dead buy now air-ring out for over 2 and half years

OEM genuine fabia mats only £10 from ebay

TMG performance audi r8 coil kit with billet adapter in red got from superturbo

Also having the diffuser paint black to match the roof, all I do is use trim dressing to make it black

20160623_180047.jpg

20160623_180112.jpg

Hi im after installing the r8 coil pack kit on my vrs. would you be able to send me the link to where you got them from, ive tried looking for super turbo but i cant seem to find it. 

Also ive been looking through all the thread and im very impressed with what youve done to your fabia, ive got a few good ideas from yourself so i thank you for that. But yeah looking good mate. 

Cheers , Big Dan 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Little update...

The car has almost been stripped of its life... And now nearly standard leaving the smooth bumper and grill left to do. Everything has just about sold of the little beast and it will be sadly missed. I've had some awesome times in the car and some of you was there to join me. 

Ant

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...