Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Nice Car Ant...!!! Loving the debadged Look...! What are you planning to do with the Standard HU...?

Thanks, Matty

cheers Matty, I think I am going to keep it as when I remove the kenwood I can put it back to standard.
  • Like 1

Boooo. How about if I give you my Dance HU and bit money...? Lol...I wanted to upgrade mine too bit don't have a lot of money ATM. Recently spent quite a lot on my handling, brakes and other mods...

Boooo. How about if I give you my Dance HU and bit money...? Lol...I wanted to upgrade mine too bit don't have a lot of money ATM. Recently spent quite a lot on my handling, brakes and other mods...

I have just the thing for you:

ipodnano2.jpg

;)

• Like 1

thanks but no thanks. Ain't yours got the mdi box under the glove box?

Puts me in mind of my old Citroen BX GTi where the suspension could adjusted up/down.

Nightmare of the multitude of suspension pipes that rusted on a regular basis..LOL

Puts me in mind of my old Citroen BX GTi where the suspension could adjusted up/down.

Nightmare of the multitude of suspension pipes that rusted on a regular basis..LOL

haha I think times have moved since then buddy. Love the suspension setup now so practical, down n out at shows and normal on the road. Plus I think it's a safe feature from not getting your alloys nicked parked up on the floor

Ant, if you have the original ones, I might be able to get it 3d scanned and I know a guy that can do billet alu parts... I was considering doing it myself but now you've confirmed to me that proper shiny handles don't exist...

Let me know and bring me some parts and I'll see what can be done. I have the technology and was looking for an excuse to use it!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk

Nice car ant, ive got a monte carlo my self and I like your head unit I just want to know if the head unit works with mdi usb connector on the passenger side under the glovebox??????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ant, if you have the original ones, I might be able to get it 3d scanned and I know a guy that can do billet alu parts... I was considering doing it myself but now you've confirmed to me that proper shiny handles don't exist...

Let me know and bring me some parts and I'll see what can be done. I have the technology and was looking for an excuse to use it!

Sent from my S5 using Tapatalk

wow that sounds good but a waste as I've brought the others but thanks for asking 

Nice car ant, ive got a monte carlo my self and I like your head unit I just want to know if the head unit works with mdi usb connector on the passenger side under the glovebox??????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

thats the only thing it don't work on but you get a USB leads for the unit plus on the back there is and aux and iPod port on the back just need the extra wire

Or swap them with a friendly Roomster Scout owner who has them as standard and really wants black ones...... ;)

have you got a full set including the silver air vents to match

I think you're missing the point Ant. They could be used to make templates to assist other people maybe?

i know what your saying john, but I would to be the first lol