Damo's Superb : Project Ginormica (aka Susan)

Damo

Short version is...

I couldn't get my daughter insured on it, and she is having lessons with Michelle, so won't be long before she is passed

I have bought her a Clio ready for her passing, so I will drive that to work until I decide what I fancy

Whoa!

Now what am I gonna do for wheels? :D

Got a good set of Audi A3 alloys with mint Michellin tyres on, fit perfect on a Superb too.

Will post in classifieds shortly ;)

• Like 2

lol u should have gone to ultimate dubs today your head would have been spinning lol.  seen a superb with bentleys on ill send you the pic

Oooh share!! :) 

• Like 2

Ah well - onto the next one Damo :D

Thought you'd had this one a while :p

Ha... Kettle/pot

Im surprised you've still got the Yeti Steve :p

• Like 2

Ha... Kettle/pot

Im surprised you've still got the Yeti Steve :p

My average has come down - will be 2 cars in 7 years when the Yeti term finishes :)

• Like 1

Pretty sure I've not seen one of these on Damo's looooooooooong list of previous motors..... And what with the Puma he does have hairdresser history....... ;)

post-9093-0-96660400-1426537860_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Very nice. But why do people insist on getting the newer badge? The old one has so much more to it!

personal preferences that's all ......i personally like the newer logos...especially when fitted to an older model Skoda's