Pushrod valves adjustment - steel or aluminium?

I did a service last weekend.
Changed to summer-tires, renewed oils and sparkplugs, and I also adjusted the valve clearances for the first time.
The operation went on without too much problems, and I found the heynes manual helpfull.

However....
Now I get the feeling that I have more "ticking" sound. Not sure if it's only my imagination.
The lack of the studded tires definently changes the overall sound experience, so It's hard to tell.

I did some searching, and it appears that the 1.3 felicia comes with two types of pushrods sets:
Either it's 4 steel and 4 aluminium, if so, the clearances should be 0.20 and 0.25.
Or it's 8 steel, in which case it should be 0.20mm all over.

I don't have any clue how to know if I have steel or aluminium though.

Magnet was a good idea.

However, is there some way I could tell, without having to open the top up again?
Any specific years that were delivered with steel only?

I opened the top up, and tried with a magnet on the pushrods, and it does indeed look like it's steel rods, since the magnet appears to attract all of them in a simmilar manner.
I'll let the engine cool untill tomorrow morning and then re-adjust to 0.2mm and see if the sound improves.

I was wrong, the rods were aluminium, stupid me were fiddeling with the magnet to on the press-fitted steel parts on the upper part of the rod.
I did re-adjust all of the valves to 0.2 and 0.25 again.

Still hear that faint clicking sound though. >_<