TEMPERATURE IN 110 WHEN I PASS 140KM/H

I have a problem with my Skoda Felicia and necesdito help, and when attacked the vehicle, my temperature rises to more than half and get up to 110 degrees celcius, it happens right after the 140 km / h, reaching 160 km / h can not keep accelerating but for the temperature gradually rising and the last time the probe was raised to 110 degrees. 

My vehicle is a 2000 Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 Carburetor. 

I changed the radiator with a new one, I have cooolant pink good quality, I changed the thermostat by one original factory, the fan comes on temperature, well this happens with the a / c on, which in turn speed hard high radiator fan, so I think that if I do the test without the a / c on then the car would heat up more. Also when driving on ordinary roads, the temperature is maintained in the medium, only when these plugs or congestiuonamientos up in 3/4.

That I can do, since my car does not have heating, this was overturned, and therefore there is less chance they have busnujas air in the system, since I have bled several times, ahh another thing is that the last time I went up 160 km / h vote by some coolant reservoir cap, and the cap is also new and original. 

another thing is how many laps will set the mixture screw our carburetors Jikov? 

Here actual picture of my car .. 

==============================================================================

Tengo un problema con mi Skoda Felicia y necesdito ayuda, y es que cuando ataco el vehiculo, mi temperatura sube a mas de la mitad y llegas hasta 110 grados celcius, esto pasa justo despues de los 140 km/h, llegando a los 160 km/h no puedo seguir acelerando mas por que la temperatura se va elevando gradualmente y la ultima vez que probe se elevo a los 110 grados.

Mi vehiculo es una Skoda Felicia Combi 2000 1.3 de Carburador.

He cambiado el radiador por uno nuevo, tengo cooolant del rosado de buena calidad, he cambiado el termostato por uno original de fabrica, el abanico entra por temperatura, en fin esto pasa con el a/c encendido, al cual al encenderlo entra la velocidad alta del abanico del radiador, por lo que pienso que si hago la prueba sin el a/c encendido entonces se calentaria mas el vehiculo. Ademas cuando conduzco en calles normal, la temperatura se mantiene en el medio, solo cuando estos en tapones o congestiuonamientos sube a 3/4.

Que puedo hacer, ya que mi vehiculo no tiene calefaccion, esta fue anulada, y por ende hay menos posibilidades de que hayan busnujas de aire en el sistema, ya que lo he sangrado varias veces, ahh otra cosa es que la ultima vez que subi a 160 km/h voto algo de coolant por el tapon del deposito, y el tapon es nuevo tambien y original.

otra cosa es a cuantas vueltas va ajustado el tornillo de la mezcla de nuestros carburadores Jikov?

Aqui foto actual de mi vehiculo..

post-104654-0-98627100-1398024810_thumb.jpg

you didn't tell us two things:

- if the radiator fan works properly

- if you have the radiator for A/C (bigger in size)

other than that I suspect a head gasket problem from overheating.

• Like 1

I agree with dohnjoe. That could explain also the high fuel consumption you wrote me about. Does your car had an easy life? Or did you push it often over the limit? At over 160 km/h I would expect the engine to scream for mercy... that is if your speedometer shows the right speed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you for your answers friends , I agree with both.

According dohnjoe tell me if the fan is working fine, even myself I put it between high speed when I put the a / c to avoid engine overheating so , but I also had to add a direct line from the sensor to relay high speed, so that even if I put the a / c the range between the high speed if they so nesecita .

I think the low speed goes to 95 degrees, and the high 'm not sure but I think 108 degrees .

Another problem I have is that when I connect the relays fan as they are, it turns on the high speed from that connect the swich , even without being hot car , I think I have a crossing of power lines , today I'll see as propping my board and check if it has to do with some alarm that I installed before purchasing my vehicle.

Sorry to vent but also writing me is that when I put the hazard or emergency lights, closed my car insurance, there is a should and also sounds the alarm , so I'm linking this problem also with car alarm .

Turning to overheat 'll have to change the head gasket which I think is the factory , and send the head brushing is all so clean and new, hehe.

On the consumption 'm a little calmer since I discovered that 6 turns out mixture screw the vehicle is consuming me much less , no longer smokes black nor smell gasoline in the morning , nor turns faulty or steamed in the morning.

Thanks for your help , and I'm also willing to help you in anything.

Then I upload the photos to disassemble my dash ..

Thank you ...

====================================================================================================

Gracias por sus respuestas amigos, estoy deacuerdo con los dos.

Segun me dice dohnjoe, si el abanico esta funcionando muy bien, incluso yo mismo lo puse a que entre la velocidad alta cuando pongo el a/c para asi evitar sobrecalentamiento del motor, pero tambien tuve que poner una linea directa del sensor al relay de alta velocidad, para que aun si no pongo el a/c el abanico entre la alta velocidad si asi lo nesecita.

Creo que la velocidad baja entra a los 95 grados, y la alta no estoy seguro pero creo que a los 108 grados.

Otro problema que tengo es que cuando conecto los relays del abanico como van, el mismo enciende la alta velocidad desde que conecto el swich, aun sin estar caliente el vehiculo, creo que tengo un cruce de lineas electricas, hoy vere como apeo mi tablero y verificar si tiene que ver con algo de una alarma que instalaron antes de yo comprar mi vehiculo.

Disculpen que me desahogue escribiendo pero tambien es que cuando pongo las intermitentes o luces de emergencia, mi vehiculo cierra los seguros, no se a que se debe y tambien suena la alarma, por lo que este problema lo estoy relacionando tambien con la alarma del vehiculo.

Volviendo al tema del sobrecalentamiento tendre que cambiar la junta de culata que me parece que es la de fabrica, y mandar a cepillar la culata asi queda todo limpio y nuevo, jeje.

En cuanto al consumo estoy un poco mas tranquilo ya que  descubri que a 6 vueltas hacia fuera el tornillo de la mezcla el vehiculo me esta consumiendo mucho menos, ya no humea ***** ni  tampoco huele a gasolina en las mañanas, y tampoco prende con fallos ni humeo en las mañanas.

Gracias por  su ayuda, y estoy dispuesto tambien a  ayudarlos a ustedes, en cualquier cosa.

Luego subo las fotos de la desmontar de mi tablero...

Gracias...

you can try to attach the two cable of the fan sensor , the fan will go . try to run at 160 km-h and see what the car do. (you will find three cable when you have the a-c). the sensor is on the radiator.

(my inglish is too disgusting  :angel: )

Edited by pincopallino3401

That's brother pincopallino3401, my fan comes on temperature just when the needle is slightly above half enters the low speeds, I have not seen the high coming but I've tried heating the car with the sensor disconnected, then connecting it just as the temperature is in 3/4 and when I connect the fan comes on high speed.

So also as previously menciene I put my fan between high speed when it enters the compressor of a / c to avoid overheating.

What if I have to do is surely changing the head gasket I think that I have is the factory.

As for the English, lol, mine is not very good use of google translator ...

===============================================================================================================================

Asi es hermano pincopallino3401, mi abanico entra por temperatura justo cuando la aguja esta ligeramente por encima de la mitad, entra la baja velocida, no he visto la alta entrando pero lo he probado calentando el auto con el sensor desconectado, luego conectandolo justo cuando la temperatura esta en 3/4 y cuando conecto el abanico entra en la velocidad alta.

Por eso tambien como menciene anteriormente he puesto mi abanico que entre la alta velocidad cuando entra el compresor de a/c para evitar sobrecalentamientos.

Lo que si tengo que hacer con toda seguridad es cambiar la junta de la culata que creo que la que tengo es la de fabrica.

En cuanto al ingles, jejeje, el mio tampoco es muy bueno uso traductor de google...

• 6 months later...

Hello friends Briskoda ...

Firstly thank you all for your advice, I had to make a change in engine head gasket, and when removing the butt I found the same ground, sent it to fill (here in my country they do aluminum welding) and replanar of take step and change the seals shirts pistons and the piston rings, also discovered in the end that my skoda had damaged the temperature sensor, put another sensor and now the temperature is kept below half without a / C and just above half the a / C on.

On the other hand put quite normal as far manufactures, 2-speed fan comes 1st gear before the temperature reached the middle, and enters the 2nd needle speed when the temperature is just above half (this happens only when I attack the vehicle), however now when I turn on the a / c is quieter because the range mantientiene 1st velodad only on solid.

All good so far the only thing is that when the car feel a bit heavy, nose if you are new piston rings, but I'll try to keep a smooth ride at least until January next year.

Thank you all again, it truly is an honor to belong to this forum.

Then knob photos of repairs I've done, and also photos of our team here in Dominican Republic

I am looking forward to see all the photos you took during the repair of the cylinder head. Do you need help to upload the photos on a server that is hosting images?

Tengo muchas ganas de ver todas las fotos que tomó durante la reparación de la culata. ¿Necesitas ayuda para cargar las fotos en un servidor que aloja las imágenes?

• 9 months later...
Excuse me for the photos, but I had a problem with my phone, and I erased all it takes.

As for the repair of the cylinder head, so normal so far, though apparently in my country the temperature is very hot and needed a larger ratiator, sometimes at times I go in the hottest hours, with the air conditioning traffic congestion and the temperature rises to 3/4 even me over there, but the owner's manual tells me that this situation is normal, what happens is that in other vehicles of other brands I have been accustomed to the temperature does not exceed more than half, for example an American Toyota Corolla 2001 has my father.

I have had many learning experiences DIY in this vehicle, and although I'm now a little careless with it, is because I think change the version Combi by the normal version, and clear and the experience acquired with this will put it into practice with better results in My next purchase if God permits.

Then I go post some other things DIY I've done my Skoda, but this time with photos, jejejej