Evolution of a CitiGo

TheDoc46

Stage one new wheels

Stage two was front lights 

Stage Three wrapping the roof rear spoiler and  front spoiler and tinting the lights and de-badge 

Edited by TheDoc46

I really like this project, I think the roof wrapping with the black sunroof looks great, is the diffuser wrapped too? it looks similar to mine.

Hope you don't mind me asking, did you do the rear light units yourself? they look really good :thumbup:

Thanks Alex yes front diffuser done too with carbon wrap same as rear, 

Yes did the lights myself took about 30 min to do both that included setting up time, front lights hopefully going to do next week

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am so sorry to see your car like this man, I've been there myself when I hit a deer and I know how gut wrenching it can be, I hope you we're okay if you we're in the vehicle at the time and hope your car get's back to normal in due time, again I'm sorry you've had this happen to you :(

• 3 weeks later...