Sparkly's Racing Barge 1.8tsi 4x4

Sparkly

Pondering intakes for when the engine work happens.

Looks like the choices are Neuspeed P-Flo, Carbonio or VWR.

Again a nice convenience that 2.0tsi intakes are all good for the 1.8tsi, just need to look at listings for other cars as the majority of companies list very little for the Superb.

Pondering intakes for when the engine work happens.

Looks like the choices are Neuspeed P-Flo, Carbonio or VWR.

Again a nice convenience that 2.0tsi intakes are all good for the 1.8tsi, just need to look at listings for other cars as the majority of companies list very little for the Superb.

I have been told that the Carbonio intake looks the dogs BUT does nothing at all for the performance....Have you done some research?

• Like 1

I have been told that the Carbonio intake looks the dogs BUT does nothing at all for the performance....Have you done some research?

I have and I believe that is true of the 2.0tfsi where the intake is integrated into the engine cover as stock. But I read good things on the new carbonio for the 2.0tsi and 1.8tsi.

Plenty of good word on all three, Neuspeed will be loudest, the others may have a small edge as they are enclosed CAI's, Neuspeed is about 30% cheaper.

Congrats on your forthcoming new arrival and commiserations on the cancellation of your project! See how the springs go and your focus, rightly so, is on your new arrival and not on your toy. I'm sure you can sell the parts purchased should you want to with no issues. Congrats to you both again!

• Like 1

Excellent news....congratulations to you both. The car can wait (but only just ;):D )

Dave