just a quickie

huwants2no

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't know if you'd be interested but I have moved over to the UK recently and in my new job i am doing over 20k miles a year so I have decided to get a different car.

I have booked a ferry back for my black magic 2002 vRS on the 14th November and I was going to give it to my girlfriend but she isn't that keen on it because it is a little bit big and powerful for her for just driving around Dublin city.

it has just run out of tax and NCT as I have had it in the UK.

The car is on coilovers but I have all the original suspension. It has a 3" decat (again, I have the original), a forge turbo inlet pipe and cold air intake. It has a rear anti roll bar and It is polybushed all round including dogbone. new grooved and dimpled discs and pads about 12k miles ago. Tyres are new on front (firestones) and rears (rainsport 3s) have about 4mm to the marker. The interior is good apart from a rip in the drivers seat bolster.

It will have done 140k miles by the time it is back in Dublin.

Bad bits are the drivers sill is damaged were previous owner drove it off a high kerb and the drivers side wing mirror got knocked off on the ferry over here.

I am super picky about the car and know it inside out, the only other thing it will need is drop links for the front anti roll bar.

Maybe this might suit you as it has a few goodies that are worth quite a bit individually. If you're interested, give me a shout on here.