Anyone in the Liverpool area

BO60BYS

From Skelmerdale.Go to liverpool quite a bit.Did have a Fabia vRS for 10 years so now drive a red Exeo Estate and i have my stickers on order :-)

I don't live in Liverpool, but anyone visiting the car events on Aintree Motor Racing Circuit will see my Yeti there as Course car/Safety car.

My deputy has an early Superb.

Two of my scrutineers have Yeti's

Usually two or three other Yeti's there at most events. They're good tow cars for small competition cars!

• Like 1

I don't live in Liverpool, but anyone visiting the car events on Aintree Motor Racing Circuit will see my Yeti there as Course car/Safety car.

Usually two or three other Yeti's there at most events. They're good tow cars for small competition cars!

I always wondered how the guys get the safety car job >? how :D ?

Hoping to bring my Yeti to the track day once the turbo conversions done, be nice to see other Yeti's there :)

I always wondered how the guys get the safety car job >? how :D ?

In my case, you buy a motor club and set about rescuing the venue and its events!!!

Well, I that's what I did 16 years ago, and in the absence of anyone else with circuit experience and a suitable car - and being willing to be a volunteer organiser rather than a competitor - I gave myself the job of running Safety Car.

Have now spent 16 years developing the club and it's events to make it one of the top organisers of sprint & hillclimb events in the UK..

Elsewhere, the safety car drivers are normally competitors &/or Race instructors who are members of the event organising club, or are employees to the circuit operators. And it's not as glamorous as you may at first think.....

• 5 weeks later...

I live in chester but travel to liverpool quite often as ive got mates there and doing some roadying for a band........

I live on the Wirral and have a Fabia.

If you only knew the bands I have Tour Managed in my time, you would wet yourself... :sun:

I live on the Wirral and have a Fabia.

If you only knew the bands I have Tour Managed in my time, you would wet yourself... :sun:

you cant just leave it at that, come on list a few! i might do more then wet myself!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiya guys move Wirral about 4 years ago be great meet up with some of you. Haven't been on here in a long time but need to get out and meet people I am going mad sitting in at nights. Miss George 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only just checked back on this topic surprised no one has seen me I'm around all the places you state haha :)

maybe when the weather gets a bit nicer we should arrange a local meet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also in the Liverpool area. I'm Frequently around Clubmoor, Wavertree, Allerton & City Centre. 15 plate Race Blue vRS Estate. Don't think any of us have crossed paths yet!

Am in Walton 11 plate white octavia vrs no briskoda sticker as am not a full member and don't like stickers in my windows lol

Everyone who joins Briskoda is a FULL member!

Adding Freedom gives you a few extra benefits though. ;-)

Any around merseyside? haven't seen a single Briskodian yet unless you's are all too tight to buy a sticker  :no:  :x

Seen your pride and joy down the docks before. Tidy motor mate. If that was you sitting on wall by it then I guess you was looking for my briskoda sticker on my grey LE ha. Ain't tight though just don't like stickers in my windows lol

Seen your pride and joy down the docks before. Tidy motor mate. If that was you sitting on wall by it then I guess you was looking for my briskoda sticker on my grey LE ha. Ain't tight though just don't like stickers in my windows lol

Haha yeah that was me watching the wakebording with the gf :) just in leaf enjoying a brew !

your car is also tidy :) prob wouldn't see the briskoda sticker on your tints anyway :)

Haha yeah that was me watching the wakebording with the gf :) just in leaf enjoying a brew !

your car is also tidy :) prob wouldn't see the briskoda sticker on your tints anyway :)

Yeah I decided limo tint last week. Thinking of going lighter but happy with my choice ha. I ended up around Albert Dock having a coffee with the mother to get her out for a bit!

• Like 1

Yeah I decided limo tint last week. Thinking of going lighter but happy with my choice ha. I ended up around Albert Dock having a coffee with the mother to get her out for a bit!

Did you go the boat club?

• Like 1