Fabia VRS LE Register Part Trois

Toxicvrs

• 1 month later...

Hello all, just joined Briskoda. I currently have Skoda Fabia VRS SE No 793. The car has been imported to Ireland in 2014-2015 and I bought it a couple of months ago!

16651611_1311915758846501_1161965146_n.jpg

16683097_1311915692179841_57191828_n.jpg

Saw one today in Trowbridge, Wilts and wondered if anyone had owned it on here reg RJ07 TZT

Looked a bit tatty from the outside tbh, driver who got in plonked their handbag onto the bonnet to find the keys so not sure about it belonging to a 'careful owner' lol

just interested as never seen one on the road before

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife owns No. 169 and it's about to be put up for sale. It's gonna be missed. 

As of today 58,000 miles and no mods, other than dealer fitted reverse parking sensors. It also has a cup holder that pops out from the side of the radio. Never seen one of those in any of the SE's!

Once pulled onto the M6 right behind another SE and we spend a good few miles over/undertaking each other :) 

Our SE is now on AutoTrader £4695. Priced to sell. Most here will realise It's a bargain for an enthusiast or anyone in the know but a lot for your average Joe compared with other similar aged vehicles IMO.

Not sure if this link is allowed but since there's a link in the post above me here goes:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201710160352352

Thanks