Hi to all,

I'd like to check if there are any engine overhaul kits for the traditional 1.3L engine of the Favorit.

Apart from that I'd also like to tune a bit the engine and up till now I know that the camshaft has to be upgraded and also the throttles to fit some webbers.

Anyone knows about engine tuning?

I am asking because I have no experience in such a thing.

There's quite a few threads on this subject and also loads of useful stuff on the skoda forum too...

Just to prepare you, it's not cheap modifying these engines! What sort of power are you looking for?

The 1.4 16v engine conversion is another option. Think i'll eventually end up doing this. Maybe in a a few years though.

Well, the power I'm looking for is not that big.

My intention is to tune the engine a little bit by fitting webbers and modifying the camshaft.

Regarding engine overhaul, yes I am referring to the mentioned things but instead of buying them one by one I 'd like to buy all as one package (if they exist as one package)

Edited by skdfrmn