Xmas lunch/meet 20th December

danny6189

As above organised in a old thread who's up for it?

Toby carvery

Whitewebbs house

Whitewebbs Ln,

Enfield,

Greater London

EN2 9HH

Meet up at midday have some food and a beer.

Sorry all, I'd arranged to take my 4 yr old son to see Santa on Severn Valley Steam Railway. Gutted  :envy:

No problem. Could always arrange another meet in the new year.

No problem. Could always arrange another meet in the new year.

i'm sure after the get-together ideas will flow for meets etc, I know a guy from Work a car enthusiast  ( Vauxhall VXR / Classic Range Rover / Skoda Superb Est ( Work Car) / Classic Rover P6 Estate / Another Classic Rover ) is a member of Harrow Car Club and gives me nods on meets that they attend.

Theirs normally a car show in croxley green ( Classic's on the Green ) which is well attended.

Agreed, Classics on the Green is a good show, I go most years given its so close to home.

Quick bump on current Christmas meet attendees:

1. danny6189

2. Skoda_Saint

3. niceyellow vrs and his woman

4. CFB

5. SkippyVRS

6. andy2286

7. chrisgreen

I'm still game. May be a little late due to previous nights work party.... so I'll try not to drink too much the night before.... or take a cab down LOL.

Let me know. Can always pick you up and drop you off.

Yeah I too will be there, also managed to give the the car a bit of a wash today.

Btw, thanks Chris, for the advice of quick detailer. Used it as a drying aid and it really gave the car a nice shine and the hazing never appeared.

• Like 1

Yeah I too will be there, also managed to give the the car a bit of a wash today.

Btw, thanks Chris, for the advice of quick detailer. Used it as a drying aid and it really gave the car a nice shine and the hazing never appeared.

Nice one, glad to hear it worked out for you.

Will likely have more of my kit in the boot on Saturday so we can all play about with some detailing gear if people are up for it.

I'm still going as well.

danny6189, Skoda_Saint, niceyellow vrs, CFB and SkippyVRS - are you all still coming?

Also - has anything been booked table-wise or are we just going to wing it?

Cheers

Chris