My Sasha

CitigoSport2013

Hello boys and girls
After finding out information and duely placing order's for various things online I have decided to start a project journal to document my progress from start to finish of my citigo sport.
Due to current weather conditions it may take a while for updates on my progress to arrive but everytime I do something I shall post before and after photos to show the changes and how it has affected the looks and/or performance of the car I have grown to love
THE FIRST PHOTO WILL BE A BEFORE ANY CHANGES PHOTO

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only certain photos will upload from my phone for some reason it says they are too big but I shall maybe have an attempt at putting them on the laptop and playing with them until it works

But so far my day of fun today consists of:

1:- Heko Wind Deflectors Fitted

2:- Xenon H4 Bulbs Fitted

3:- Fly Eyes Kit Applied To The Rear Lights

4:- Seat Belt Covers Put In

5:- Tyre Valve Covers Changed

post-118618-0-11127600-1420219757_thumb.jpg

post-118618-0-62188200-1420219834_thumb.jpg

post-118618-0-83075800-1420219872_thumb.jpg

post-118618-0-97555700-1420219901_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers man :) like I posted above theres more photos to come when I can get em on the laptop but right now Im off to see the last installment of the hobbit haha

I tied to download that (legally :notme:) but couldn't find a good copy, currently watching the interview :) enjoy the film

ive got a metal set as well just in case i fancy changing them but the black ones kind of go with my black alloys so i think i'll keep them on there. Its not the right logo i agree but its still a skoda logo and just adds a bit more personality to the car :)  only thing is everytime i leave it now i worry that some buggers gonna rob em lol cheers bud, starting to make progress :) its going to go in for its service on tuesday and if i can get to talk to em before then there will be something else to upload pictures of haha 

• Like 1

Small update

my citigo was serviced today and while I was there I tried to get them to price up replacinf my stock suspension with the eibachs which does void PART of your warrantt on your suspension which I didnt really care much for so asked them to find out how much the whole thing would cost - parts and fitting and after a couple of hours the reply was that she couldnt price them up because she couldnt get a hold of the parts at the moment so couldnt look at prices or anything? Im not sure I believe this

• Like 1

Small update

my citigo was serviced today and while I was there I tried to get them to price up replacinf my stock suspension with the eibachs which does void PART of your warrantt on your suspension which I didnt really care much for so asked them to find out how much the whole thing would cost - parts and fitting and after a couple of hours the reply was that she couldnt price them up because she couldnt get a hold of the parts at the moment so couldnt look at prices or anything? Im not sure I believe this

That does smell a bit fishy, did you ask them to phone you as soon as they found out?

Small update

Not sure what part of the warranty would be voided; aren't Eibach's are a Skoda approved accessory? Like you, though, it wouldn't bother me. Not really much that can go wrong with a spring.

It voids warranty on the arms of your suspension apparently but the end of the day she didnt seem to know what she was on about its not like the suspensions gonna get knackered anytime soon especially when u change to eibachs which will happen dammit lol

• Like 1

There are three sets of suspension/springs that are Skoda approved, and thus DO NOT void the warranty.

These are:

The stock Citigo S/SE suspension.

The 15mm lowered suspension that comes as stock on Sport/GT Elegance/Monte Carlo

Eibach Sports springs. (20mm at the front 25mm at the back).

So this woman is talking nonsense. Personally, I'd order them online (where they are more than easy to find, don't know why Skoda claiming they can't source them). Then I'd get them fitted at an independent garage, if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. 

You are NOT voiding any part of the warranty, this woman is talking out her downstairs department. 

(Link to the correct springs: http://www.awesomegti.com/skoda-citigo-eibach-pro-kit )

• Like 2

Kind of baffles me that we can find them that easily and this person who was the same one who said it voided part of your warranty which being skoda approved and fitted by skoda people I cant see why it would lol also said she couldn't get hold of the parts or even a price so theres defo somethig fishy about it

Kind of baffles me that we can find them that easily and this person who was the same one who said it voided part of your warranty which being skoda approved and fitted by skoda people I cant see why it would lol also said she couldn't get hold of the parts or even a price so theres defo somethig fishy about it

Trouble is, a lot of companies are made to use Bing, which is why they can never find anything, we normal folk use Google so can actually find stuff

• Like 1

Trouble is, a lot of companies are made to use Bing, which is why they can never find anything, we normal folk use Google so can actually find stuff

And they haven't yet learned to Bing Search for Google - thus technically sticking within their policies. 

Genius. Yes, yes, I know. I'm not just a pretty face. 

• Like 3

Sooo we think the reason behind this is that there search engine they arw forced to use is crap and they arent clever enough to search for another search engine on that one so that there not breaking the rules? Lol sounds feesable to be fair

Sooo we think the reason behind this is that there search engine they arw forced to use is crap and they arent clever enough to search for another search engine on that one so that there not breaking the rules? Lol sounds feesable to be fair

:yes: Bang on

Should I just wander on with the eibachs on my screen on my phone and show them? Lol might be fastee because I bet there not even looking, maybe there hoping I just give up and dont chase them up about it....they dont know me lol