My Sasha

CitigoSport2013

The person flashing me was a policeman, I don't know why he flashed me, my only guessing was I went round the corner a bit quicker than some

I had one flash at me once, I think he was signalling he wanted a drag race! So I gladly obliged.

They're bad losers in drag races though, the police, they sound all sorts of sirens and horns and flash their lights when they lose!

• Like 1

I had one flash at me once, I think he was signalling he wanted a drag race! So I gladly obliged.

They're bad losers in drag races though, the police, they sound all sorts of sirens and horns and flash their lights when they lose!

haha oh the awesomeness!!!

• Like 1

Oh I see that makes more sense, still havent got into the whole dashcam thing yet but it seems fairly cool, they expensive/easy to fit?

This is the dashcam used in that vid http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IPDDAME?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 (the one I own) bloody fantastic value for money, just need a micro SD card and then plug it in, I can even show you how I hid the wiring if needed, the only downside was the suction mount failing after about 6 months, you can buy replacements online (I opted for a hard to find sticky mount which had to be filed down to size before it fitted) 

£32.80 I thought they would be more expensive than that and as far as fitting goes I'll be winging it like I always do haha but knowing how you hid the wiring could help, I'll do some research about them before I get one but thanks for drawing my attention to them lol

£32.80 I thought they would be more expensive than that and as far as fitting goes I'll be winging it like I always do haha but knowing how you hid the wiring could help, I'll do some research about them before I get one but thanks for drawing my attention to them lol

To be quite honest a really good dashcam can come to well over £100 so when I bought that I couldn't argue, but the really annoying thing for me was............ ... I couldn't get the damn A-pillar of the citigo, it just doesn't happen :swear:

• 3 weeks later...

Getting nowhere with DM Kieths looking up the parts for the eibach suspension so now that i have checked my balance and know exactly how much i have to play with for the upcoming weeks before the next payday i may be sourcing it myself or getting the garage i used to use with my fixer upper cars to do it for me because that is where i will be having it fitted, not much else to say apart from i hate you hyphons for finding the new badge style valve caps because this now means i have to have them! lol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple of vids I took last night

1 shows the 0-60 capabilities of the citigo on a perfectly straight slightly uphill section just before my village which gets steep where the acceleration bottoms out but u think it was around the 18 mark even though I messed up the start and the other is where my phone is strategically placed where I can't run over it because I took these videos to try and capture the exhaust noise because I don't think it's quite right it sounds quite beefy at the moment and the only reasoning I can think of is that my 2 yr old exhaust could be blowing

Thoughts? Does anyone else's citigo sound like this? Haha

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/craiggee1991/th_20150316_235155_zpsnce78xzj.mp4

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/craiggee1991/th_20150316_234637_zpsjaykj0rx.mp4

Well if it does help, I recall someone making a little video of there sport a while back with "action shots" and one was them driving off and giving the exhaust a rev, sounded similar to yours but I thought they'd taken the resonance chamber off the air filter, my only thought would be just to check the filter box and air intake is all secure

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of vids I took last night

1 shows the 0-60 capabilities of the citigo on a perfectly straight slightly uphill section just before my village which gets steep where the acceleration bottoms out but u think it was around the 18 mark even though I messed up the start and the other is where my phone is strategically placed where I can't run over it because I took these videos to try and capture the exhaust noise because I don't think it's quite right it sounds quite beefy at the moment and the only reasoning I can think of is that my 2 yr old exhaust could be blowing

Thoughts? Does anyone else's citigo sound like this? Haha

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/craiggee1991/th_20150316_235155_zpsnce78xzj.mp4

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/craiggee1991/th_20150316_234637_zpsjaykj0rx.mp4

I'll upload a video of what mine sounds like with the induction kit in it! You'll stop worrying about the sound/loudness of yours, then! :D 

Haha no, insurance won't allow, took the intake pipe off for the track session :p

Pfft, nothing on a foam cone-filter sound ;) Haha! It's such a grunt to it. I particularly like between 3-5k...

Or up to 2k on a cold start, where it sounds evil...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...