Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 5th July 2015

vrsRob

Well I felt very sorry for Rob organising this and only 7 cars turning up by the time I left a 10.45.

Bit embarrassing really for Briskoda.

As I've said before, should take a deposit of £20.

Too many people think about it, shove their name down and then don't turn up.

Or just want to be "on the list" to be part of the group with no real intention of showing up at all.

Feel sorry for Rob after the work he has put in.  Not good.

• Like 1

Thanks for Organizing Rob, I had a good day none the less. Was good to see what the little one did! and to meet you all. 

Defo think a deposit should be taken next time. If people turn up then they dont loose anything and AMD don't loose out for only 5 or 6 people rolling.

Thanks for Organizing Rob, I had a good day none the less. Was good to see what the little one did! and to meet you all.

Defo think a deposit should be taken next time. If people turn up then they dont loose anything and AMD don't loose out for only 5 or 6 people rolling.

Your car sounded epic as you left. Heard you go past ikea!!

Yep, very disappointed peeps, following on from 2 VERY successful days, this was **** poor!!

Thanks to the handful who did show up and for those who couldn't make it, I hope you sort your turbos quickly and get the cars back on the road, I hope your nans sisters aunties daughters boyfriends dog gets better soon...

If I do another one, non refundable deposits will be needed to secure your places.

sorry i didn't make it Rob, i did say i was only a maybe and notified you before you confirmed numbers with AMD that i would not make it onto the RR but may pop over to see everyone, the weather was terrible in the morning so i was not going to go there and just stand in the rain unfortunately.

Getting the octy mapped in on Wednesday so hope you do another so i can see what the difference between Shark performances rollers and AMD are and will be happy to pay the deposit as im not normally one for dropping out

i only found about by accident. went down as its only round the corner. Put my car on rollers, only to be told by staff that it doesn't like rolling road, something to with 09's abs playing up, only way round was to pull fuses. id be happy to do another, would be happy with paying a deposit.

i only found about by accident. went down as its only round the corner. Put my car on rollers, only to be told by staff that it doesn't like rolling road, something to with 09's abs playing up, only way round was to pull fuses. id be happy to do another, would be happy with paying a deposit.

my 09 DSG had the same issue on the rollers, something to do with the XDS software on some cars relating to the same software as Audi. Basically cuts power as the rear wheels are not rotating.

Shame about the turn out, last time I went (albeit it got there late) there was a good turn out.