Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 5th July 2015

vrsRob

Come along to see the performance difference between rollers? :D

Also to check the figures the mappers give you and their rollers. Good day out to see some nice cars as well!

Indeed, you often find that they can be a touch optimistic with their readouts to ensure you are impressed with the results...

• Like 1

Indeed, you often find that they can be a touch optimistic with their readouts to ensure you are impressed with the results...

will bare it in mind. I had it rr'd at hayes engineering erith shortly after i brought it and once happy with map will be taking back to hayes to see difference. Mapping is all being done by me on laptop as ##!!##h are based in manchester so using unbiased rollers haha
  • Like 1

Hi all - will need to change the date unfortunately...I have just had a call from AMD asking if we can do Sunday 5th July 2015 instead as they have the 2 RR operators off at a wedding...

Please can you all let me know if 5th July will suit everyone so that I can confirm.

Many thanks,

Rob

I can't do the 5th July as I'm on a GTROC thing...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please can you count me in for this. I'd be quite interested to see how much power mine has lost in the last twelve months.

Mine is a mkiii Octavia vRS

IMG_4763_zpsr3acvatl.jpg

Edited by POL999

• 3 weeks later...

I should have a working fab again by then so may well pop down to see everyone.

Depending on funds at the time, I might run the fab again (just to check she's still got it ;) haha)

I'll have a little ask around my way too and see if anyone's interested and will let you know Rob. 

Edited by LWhite92
  • Like 1

I've just ordered my DTUK CRD-T+ multichannel Fuel and boost for my Octavia vRS, so it will be interesting to see what results I get.

• 2 weeks later...