Major service not so major..?

Hyphons

VW Build Up!MiiCitigo in Slovakia so why would any of the 3 be any more reliable than the other?

Hyundai build cars in the Czech Republic with 96% of the employees being Czech Nationals, 

is Donald Trump going to be targeting the Czech Republic?

Are the North Americans going to wipe out South Korea while targeting North Korea?   Probably they will!  Not on purpose obviously.

Edited by Headinawayoffski

25 minutes ago, Headinawayoffski said:

VW Build Up!MiiCitigo in Slovakia so why would any of the 3 be any more reliable than the other?

Indeed, in the same factory that builds the Bentayga, Cayenne, Q7 and Touareg. ;)

The Audi TT is assembled in Gyor, Hungary. Previously they shipped in painted bodyshells from Ingolstadt but now even the bodyshells are manufactured in the Gyor plant.

Edited by ronime

• 1 year later...

I buy the service consumables at the main dealer, keep the receipts and take a dated photograph of the car being worked on (by me,) clearly showing the registration number.

I am quite prepared to be my own expert witness if it should go bang during the warranty period and the manufacturer disowns me for not allowing myself to be robbed.