a pic of your car (please add)

Just now, JonBRapid said:

mine has never looked as 4x4 as most I've seen! It really does need a good clean though!

IMG_20160831_165620.jpg

Nice

That on the h&r springs?

My fronts not far off that. But my wheels are causing me problems. Dont go 8J :D

5 minutes ago, Copey said:

Nice

That on the h&r springs?

My fronts not far off that. But my wheels are causing me problems. Dont go 8J :D

not on H&R springs. It has 17" wheels, tinted glass and an upgraded stereo otherwise how I bought it... I have a maxtron front splitter sitting here waiting to go on but not sure it will manage the speed bumps near me. I'd quite like a boot spoiler off the sport model and the rear bumper splitter off the monte carlo. 

Edited by JonBRapid

Just now, JonBRapid said:

not on H&R springs. It has 17" wheels, tinted glass and an upgraded stereo otherwise how I bought it... I have a maxtron front splitter sitting here waiting to go on but not sure it will manage the speed bumps near me. 

Carnt be as bad as where im from. Have to go up them at 5mph :tongueout:

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to take some updated shots when we were up at the caravan today. Since my original pictures in this thread I have added Monte Carlo front fog and rear tail lights, Monte Carlo decals that I found on a website that let you choose the year (I chose the year I bought the car) and new on yesterday, a set of 15" Dezent TD graphite alloys with Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance 185/60 R15 88H XL tyres.

I still have a few more things to do like change the mirror caps if I can actually work out how to remove the glass without breaking it and possibly a black vinyl roof and maybe some more goodies at the next Superskoda 20% off weekend.

4_zpsiptmfzhf.jpg

3_zpsn1cyihxh.jpg

2_zpsytyuhi3a.jpg

1_zpsrntbj7ts.jpg

Edited by Delberthot
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2017-6-3 at 19:46, Mrr4nd411 said:

Here's my Rapid :)

Modnats2017-23.jpg

Oxford car audio tried to persuade me to go air... I have a couple of children and a loving wife so they had to come first! 

• Like 1

On 07/06/2017 at 01:03, JonBRapid said:

Oxford car audio tried to persuade me to go air... I have a couple of children and a loving wife so they had to come first! 

Mines a bit of a home make kit, 

Polo avo performance front shocks

Polo ta technix rear shocks

ravern front bags

universal firestone rear bags

tank from a Land Rover discovery

Firestone compressor

manual 2 way paddle valves

and some generic air line and power/ground leads from eBay :)

all in im just shy of £800

Edited by Mrr4nd411
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...