Mileage Milestones

I ticked over 10000 miles this morning driving to work in the rapid sport

Unless there's a picture, it never happened :)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Passed 15k last night - no pic yet as didn't have my phone with me (which means it didn't happen :) Will take a snap of the speedo tonight when I get back.

Whose got the highest mileage Rapid then? 1.2 TSI preferably? :notme:

I'm on just under 12k so its not me! :x

must be me...over 19k in 11 months !

Here's the latest mileage update (missed snapping 15k dead as I was driving at the time with no passenger to handle the camera).

This is in a car that's 16.5 months old. I've owned it for 7.5 months, and it had 6.5k on the clock when I got it.

d5f3a31473e84b6422b3a1be8e0b9527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

Just one of the many reasons why I dislike PCP - just can't be doing with worrying about mileage overages. My car, I want to do as little or as many miles as I want, as rapidly as I want :)

• Like 1

They only usually clobber you on the excess mileage If you just hand the car back once the agreed term has finished. They always want another sale and If you decide to p/x against a new car or something else they don't seem to bother! In my experience I've had 2 cars on PCP now and both times been over mileage by a good 8000+ miles and nothing has ever been said, in fact I got a very good p/x trade in!

Edited by Matt17121991

My old fabia monte was 7000 miles over. And this car i was 8000miles over in the first year :P dont use the car anymore haha

• Like 1

How are you lot managing 45+ mpg?! My 1.2 tsi only seems to get 42/44 mpg and I do a 12 mile trip to work on 50mph roads with Crusie control on??

High 30's average for me.

Outstanding! How's the car behaving?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

• 3 weeks later...

680F76FB-75D7-462C-BD5E-88B2265D0BD2.jpg

Really pleased with the Spaceback, I've now driven the car more than the 1st owner, and it's proved economical, comfortable and really versatile for a smaller car.

A big fan......

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just under a year old and Rapid 1.2TSi Sport pulling strong - going to get a treat with a tank of super for reliable service :clap:

AIsNqpx.jpg?1