Bosch Wiper Blades

Mike, is the time allowed for editting not due to planehazza not being a freedom member?

It was one of the things I had to get used to when my Freedom membership expired and I couldn't afford / warrant renewal.  However, now that it looks like I'll be keeping the Octy a while longer I may allow the moths from my wallet to breath fresh air for the split second it takes to get my credit card out.  

• Like 1

You keeping OK?

Mike

I am thankyou, I trust you and yours are well and enjoying your new life.

Edited by alkip

You guys know y can get the Bosch rubber refills for about £4 each from wiper-blade-refills.co.uk don't you ????

They are using "compatible" refills. It will not be Bosch quality. I'm not trying to offend, and if they work fine, then great save, but there will be a difference.

Bosch are overly expensive, but very good.

The Bosch ones from the above are not available until 11th February. Anyone used the Valeo Silencio blades?

Mike

I have used the Valeo's Mike and to be honest would not recommend as they are not as quiet and smooth as the Bosch ones in my experience.

They were purchased off Ebay, but believe them to be genuine - from motorist discount if I remember correctly.

They are using "compatible" refills. It will not be Bosch quality. I'm not trying to offend, and if they work fine, then great save, but there will be a difference.

Bosch are overly expensive, but very good.

I have used the Valeo's Mike and to be honest would not recommend as they are not as quiet and smooth as the Bosch ones in my experience.

They were purchased off Ebay, but believe them to be genuine - from motorist discount if I remember correctly.

They may be compatible but I have them on the Civic and cannot fault them.  The refills were a perfect fit and wipe perfectly - far better than the bosch originals that were on there - so I'm happy.

For reference, on the Octy, by far the best and longest lasting wipers I've had were direct replacements from Aldi!!!

I am not Brand loyal person, so I always looking for quality instead brand or price. For myself I made some experiment. Before Winter put new blades, for driver side BOSCH and passenger BOLK... So far, have no bad word about BOLK said. Today after Car-wash with Wax I noticed that wax 'fog' says longer on windscreen on drivers side-BOSCH  :peek:  Why so? 

Just take a look on Wiper blade prices in UK... I'm shocked :S  With Halford member card 26GBP is about 34€ Daylight Robbery!!!

www.mister-auto.de VS .co.uk Some screenshots;

Screenshot_2015_02_03_21_31_14.png

Screenshot_2015_02_03_21_31_27.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...