Installing side boot carpet

Hyphons

On Google Chrome yes, just wait for it to load right click then click translate to English

Well I didn't know it could do that; every day is a school day! And mine are a very long time ago!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Might just have had one of those moments myself!

I suggest if you can or know how to, to fully remove that black trim that covers the rear strut mount, there are 2 sticky pads right at the top but couldn't remove the trim to stick it down

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the excellent fittting info, will become useful shortly for me!

The original Skoda part number for this set is: Z15 1NF 1307. Ordering from a local dealer might save You freight cost, price in Germany 30 Euro.

Brgds Rodge

• Like 1

Thanks for the excellent fittting info, will become useful shortly for me!

The original Skoda part number for this set is: Z15 1NF 1307. Ordering from a local dealer might save You freight cost, price in Germany 30 Euro.

Brgds Rodge

Didn't realise you could order from the dealer, thanks for letting me know, I'll post part number into the first post

• 1 month later...

I don't even think you could order this from the dealer as its an aftermarket part and not OEM, unless someone else knows anything about this?

Edit -

Didn't see I edited my own original post with a part number provided by another member, can't remember who that was though :x

Edited by Hyphons

• 6 months later...

Definitely Original Skoda. "Kofferraum seitenverkleidung", part no Z151NF1307. I bought it from Skoda dealer Autohaus Südbeck, Cloppenburg, Germany (Cheaper than at home..).

Listed in Skodas official parts catalogue, at least here in Sweden.

Brgds Rodge

Definitely Original Skoda. "Kofferraum seitenverkleidung", part no Z151NF1307. I bought it from Skoda dealer Autohaus Südbeck, Cloppenburg, Germany (Cheaper than at home..).

Listed in Skodas official parts catalogue, at least here in Sweden.

Brgds Rodge

Interesting, thanks for letting us know, as far as I know it's not avaliable in the UK, do you know if any specific model has it? Or is it just an optional extra?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's listed in the accessories brochure on the Skoda Germany website as well. My local Skoda dealer could not locate the part on the Skoda UK system so I had to have mine shipped in from Germany.

I need to refit mine as it doesn't tuck under the mouldings properly at the top of the wheel arches.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2017 at 18:36, cal1470 said:

Does it make the boot floor level with the back of the rear seats when folded?

Any pics?

Sorry mate, only just spotted this, the level of the boot floor doesn't change whatsoever if that's what you're asking, only difference you'll find is the extra thickness of the added carpet makes the removable false floor a little more solid in place, it still comes out and goes in and overtime it'll get easier to put in and out.