Recently Cleaned Thread

Coops

Thanks Chris.  It's still on my 'To do list' but as yet I haven't had a clear weekend when family stuff or SWMBO's work isn't interfering with my car stuff.  I was meant to be at Brands Hatch this weekend for the BTCC, tickets bought, car fuelled up etc then some crisis in the family meant I had to forfeit the day.  There wasn't even time to give the tickets away to anyone else.  :swear:

Really like the Iggy sport the OZ wheels look fab  , a mate has one , when we go out for a hoon me in my 370z and him in the Iggy he always looks like he is having way more fun :)

• Like 1

Fun is a good way to describe the Ignis.

By the way, I saw a 370z today and it looked great and sounded even better. The chap driving it seemed very content with his lot.

And I'm content with mine I wouldn't swap ! He can get to the limits though and I can't on the roads

Thanks Neil!

That was AF Tripple followed by BMD Morpheus

well it really works.  corrida red is a good colour...made an absolutely great colour by a bit of work and a good wax/sealant, that makes it pop in the sunshine.   Really like the photo of the plants reflected in the door, mirror finish!  I have something to aim for with my Octy..need more practice to match you i think.  [excuse mode] Only trouble is...the Octy must be twice the size of the citigo rollerskate [/excuse mode]   :D

• Like 1