Stormies Sport.

Stormchaser

I went for Light Smoke Black film.

Anyway project abandoned as after doing one light I had about 1000 microscopic bubbles. Using the hairdryer to keep it soft I stretched it out over the curves and flattering it out but more bubbles kept coming elsewhere. I trimmed the excess off but it looked hideous. I ripped it off and threw it away.

If anyone wants the remaining length of film they're welcome to it.

This isn't a job for me. If it was dead flat it might have worked but the clear area is raised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went for Light Smoke Black film.

Anyway project abandoned as after doing one light I had about 1000 microscopic bubbles. Using the hairdryer to keep it soft I stretched it out over the curves and flattering it out but more bubbles kept coming elsewhere. I trimmed the excess off but it looked hideous. I ripped it off and threw it away.

If anyone wants the remaining length of film they're welcome to it.

This isn't a job for me. If it was dead flat it might have worked but the clear area is raised.

Oh dear, flyeye is much easier to use ;) and doesn't require removing the lights

Anyway the stickers look good at least [emoji106]

I'll put a pic up in the daylight. There's more on the way but I don't know what to do with them [emoji57]

• Like 1

Another interesting mod possibly.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/w8-fitting-instructions_topic3661.html

Gives you a nice ambient light inside via the sidelights and they're Red (Hyphons)

A bit expensive unless it can be sourced cheaper :thumbup:

:no: I'm not a trained electioneer and haven't done any electric work for a good few years, still an interesting mod though