Stormies Sport.

Stormchaser

Now I've got a spare donor grille to chop up and use as a guide . d40eff5f98151206eec3f2c23b0bd410.jpg

I'm going to make a template first from card for the exact shape and fitment and then will possibly use this as the finished grille to insert into the frame.

1164b2c1875216f9b4c7b996a6e82540.jpg

It's just about big enough to cut and bend into shape (hopefully).

Already painted Black [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Do it! I was going to ask you at some point about possibly wiring in some footwell lighting for me ;)

Yeah sure. We can use your car to experiment on [emoji12]

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Quite possibly I shall be selling all the fitted mod parts from the Sport as it might be going. Unsure yet but will keep you posted and then advertise it all [emoji4]

Quite possibly I shall be selling all the fitted mod parts from the Sport as it might be going. Unsure yet but will keep you posted and then advertise it all [emoji4]

I take it your trip to the garage yesterday has swayed you towards a new car? :x

I've been offered lots of things to satisfy me. I can't have 2 cars now as its pointless so maybe the Citigo will go to them (in its standard form)[emoji6]

• Like 1