Kent

DA15 8DJ

020 8300 2450

Services: Repair only

Edited by DGW
Details updated

• 2 months later...

Brought my Fabia vrs from them in 2004 (new car) -

Very good service, the car was sourced quickly so I didnt have to wait to long.

I had a citroen C2 vtr to part ex and i was given a very good price for it (£9000 when everyone else was offering £6000). I was waiting for a phone call to say they had made a mistake.

Tony the sales man was very efficient and showed me around every inch of the car inc every button on the dash.

Ive just brought an Octavia sport and tried getting one from sidcup auto but although Tony offered a great deal he was only pipped by Freeborn Skoda because the car they offered me had some extras included in the deal.

Thoroughly recommened and always ask for Tony if your there to buy.

• 7 years later...

Had my 2nd year service hear last week.

Bought my car out of area and 1st year serviced in in Worthing Sussex this year it needed to be close to home and this was the nearest dealer from a distance perspective.

Booked in 3 weeks in advance as I wanted the car to be seen early whilst I wait. They open at 7 am and car was ready at 8.40 am. Price was within £ 5 of quoted rate and they let me use my own oil as had bought 4 litres of Castrol Edge 5w -30 although they did state this was not their normal policy. Price was £ 189.44. Car was cleaned and everything good.

The garage itsleft is rather old style and 'quaint' to some extent. They explained they are a a Skoda service and repair centre and sell Second hand Skodas but dont actually sell new Skoda's - they can get them but its an arranagement with another local dealer.

I found the whole experience very good, people very knowledgable and the job was done as promised - cant fault anything and would use again.

Would suggest any others in the area give them a ring. They had a lot of parts and stock of many items and quite a few deals going on, on various bits and pieces.

If I still have the Fabia next year for the 3rd year service and MOT they will get the work.