Motorline Skoda - Canterbury..

DGW

Further to bob717 above, I have also had a very positive experience with Motorline Skoda, Canterbury having just purchased a pre reg Octavia. The communication has been very good and they arranged to store my Polo after I voluntarily terminated my PCP with VAG Finance. 

They also were not pushy in any way, but I was also an easy customer for them as I has effectively buying with cash with no trade in. 

I dealt with Luke who is brand new in the job assisted by Darren. 

• 2 months later...

Had an EPC light on my dash (Mk1 Fabia). Reckoned it was the brake light switch. Motorline Canterbury were a couple of miles away. They did a diagnostic test and verified it. I wanted to buy the part and fit it myself (I live in Bristol). They did not have it but found one a mile away and arranged for me to collect it. No charge for the diagnostic. Great Service!

• 2 months later...

Called in to just look at a Kodak, as I was in the area. Told Darren I had no intention of buying but he spent ages with me showing off the features.

Long story short, I saw a Superb 3 Sportline Combi. Looked on their site, found something of interest. Drove down, test drove, asked for a couple of bits n pieces to be done. No hassles, just excellent sales support. Bought it a week later. Went on the train and was met at the station. Great service, great car.

Oh, and they are 200 miles from me!

Edited by Napier
Spelling mistake!