Caffyns - Ashford..

DGW

Right. Update!! Was there as soon as they opened this morning and Dave the service manager was there waiting for me.. Handed the keys over and explained the fault which he typed into the computer. I gave my mobile number so he could contact me if I wasn't about when the car done. Off for a McDoughnuts breakfast.

Car done by 9:30 having had the wiper motor and associated bits replaced and checked. All good :happy:

Might be back there for a deal on a new vRS Octi before too long.

Forgot to mention, they are at a new show room, round the corner next to Pauxhall.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure whats going on at Ashford since they have moved.

Service done... but car has not had the service interval reset.

Whilst it was in for a service the ‘mechanic’ pulled the fuse out for the Blackvue drive recorder and left the cable dangling!

Don’t return phone calls regarding a test drive

A doesn’t talk to B so a car we had planned to test drive this weekend had not been brought over from Tunbridge wells

Then they tried to overcharge me for the service.

Think I need a new dealer!

• 4 weeks later...

Been to Ashford today had their half price A/C service £35 excellent new building and excellent service cannot fault. Enquired today about a full service £ 259 for my 4 year old vrs cr and that included fuel filter and air filter in that price Dsg oil change is £180.

• 9 years later...

Took my Superb in to fix the inoperative Driving Mode feature. 1/2hr late in starting the job and after 2hrs said they couldn't work out what the problem was so was booked in again for the week after to give then time to consult Skoda HQ.

Again 1/2 late starting the job and after another 2hr wait they came back to say the Skoda HQ fix hadn't worked, at which point it was then re-booked for an all day session the following month c/w courtesy car.

Annoyed I then left and discovered that they had actually fixed the problem but had neglected to do a re-start which is why they though it had been unsuccessful.

Not much faith in this crowd and won't be using again. 

• Like 1