Platinum Skoda - Bath.

DGW

I live about 4 miles miles from Bath platinum so I hoped it would be convenient,but used them for the second time ,today.I think this will be the last time for me,the worst service I've had from a main dealer in nearly 30 years apart from the last time I went there.

• 1 year later...

I have had superb service from the parts department.

I had a leaking coolant hose in a three year old Octavia recently purchased from another main dealer. The "All Parts" warranty doesn't cover hoses and it was going to cost £300 to replace the faulty one. The dealer I bought the car from agreed to pay 60% of the cost as "good will". Platinum Bath then spent a lot of time talking to Skoda UK and Skoda factory to get the other 40% - which eventually they did (from Skoda UK).

They spent a lot of time to sort out a problem on a car they hadn't sold. And they lent me a car for a week while they sorted all this out for me. Full marks!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always managed to park, even when at first site it didn't look as though there was space. I know what you mean though.

My last trip there was to put right the loss of power steering that had occurred after driving through a bit of water on the road. (More than a puddle but not very deep.) The extended warranty people didn't want to pay at first as it was caused by water getting in where it shouldn't. Platinum service dept replied: "Of course Skodas should be able to go through a little water. Road signs indicating fords don't read: Ford (except for Skodas)." The extended warranty people agreed to pay. Full marks to Platinum Service Bath.

• 11 months later...

Bought my Octavia last week from Platinum, can't fault the service from initial email enquiry from Autotrader website to actually getting there to test drive and buy the car.

A 400 mile round trip was certainly worth it, especially the price.

• 3 years later...

Recently had the Roomster serviced at Bath, strolled round to nearer Green Park station as boring place to wait.  All done efficiently and 15 minutes quicker than they estimated.

They could do with more customer parking spaces though, or at least stop using the ones they already have to park new unregistered cars in, so customers can actually park easily.

• 2 years later...

Used Platinum Skoda for a fleet of Octavias, for many years.  

So happy with them, I bought my Superb and they will be servicing it.