Carrs Skoda (Bridgwater)

DGW

• 1 year later...

I'm afraid this dealership still has a long way to go. The service side of the dealership has been fine for me so far but the sales side of things have been nothing but dire.

As they are just 5 minutes from home they are the natural choice for me but I ended up buying from Heritage at Yeovil who were and continue to be much better. I've tried to deal with the sales side since but I've been genuinely shocked at how they just can't be bothered. I can only imagine sales must be through the roof with attitude like that.

I have even tried ringing but they don't return calls when they promise to ring back. They won't be getting my business when it comes to changing the car next year thats for sure.

• 6 years later...

I have just purchased an approved used Skoda Octavia estate MK3 from the centre and I had been treated nicely during the paperwork but on delivery of the car I have learnt their sales department and technicians pulled a trick on me by not completing a majority of the 100 point checks.  Including not covering the 4 years service and maintenance recommendations from the Skoda guidance on the the UK Skoda website.  To top it off there was no wheel nut lock key and I was pretty much told I should be lucky with all the money spent on the number plates and emergency tyre repair kit after discussing the missed service and maintenance. Oh and they only gave me one car key, so I was told it could cost £300 to get a spare. 

I have had to chase my end after explaining the 100 point items they have missed and its taken a week to get them to agree taking the car back to do the checks.  I will update this review further after these check are complete and my experience. 

Edited by Phil82
grammer
  • Like 1