Murray Skoda - Plymouth.

DGW

Bought my second Yeti s/h from them last week. Was impressed by the "right" attitude from the salesman Stuart Hicks, polite, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. Collected car on Friday and am well happy!

Jerry

• 2 months later...

Dealt with Rikki Scullion recently on company purchase of my octy vrs and was very pleseant transaction - arranged test drive within 10 mins of looking around the cars, he was helpful, honest and not pushy, and kept the car for me on a very low (£100) fully refundable deposit. When I picked it up, he'd had it rewashed as wasn't clean enough.

Even offered twice month free valets for lifetime of ownership.

I gather they are having refit sometime in new year so should be a bit smarter showroom soon also.

Hopefully service dept will be as good.

• 3 months later...

First service of the vRS yesterday and first skoda dealer service experience for me, so not sure if this is the norm but service at Murrays Plymouth was certainly better than my ford days with the other dealers.

Arrived 10 mins before service opened, and there was a chap in the car park - didn't think much of it and I was early so didn't get out and just listened to radio for while, but when I did get out he came over and knew my name and walked around the car checking for damage or lack of. And then took me into to the right bit in reception to hand over keys and book in.

They'd previously offered a courtesy car or lift to work but as a colleague lives next to the dealers just went in with him.

Within an hour I had been emailed the technicians video of what was wrong (only to show front tyres getting to 3mm). I noted in the video the clean workshop and also they had 'protection' on the wings of the car got their work under the bonnet. An hour later the reception called to say car ready to collect. The only thing they hadn't done was software upgrade as the latest disc needed ordered in.

They quoted for new tyres which were £100 each for the vrs, which I thought was a good price - but will sort these separately anyway when they are all due.

Finally I'd asked for them not to wash the car, which was duly not done.

All in all very happy so far with sales and service at Murrays.

Went here today to get some trim parts for my 2004 fabia 1.2 HTP Classic. Spoke to a chap called lee cunnigham, the supervisor for the parts department. was pleasantly surprised at how cheap the parts were! 3 bits for under a tenner! and ready for next day. was very helpful and polite. will definetly come in again.

• 6 months later...

Looks like the VW commercial vans have/are moving out currently and work going on at the dealers - I believe Murrays are making it Skoda for the whole site - should be good news.

• 11 months later...

Just picked my Superb Sportline up from Murray's and couldn't be happier. I've also been using them for service on my previous Octavia VRS and can't fault them. Rikki is a great guy and managed to find me a new Sportline at the port which saved me a three month wait. The car was prepared perfectly and my wife got a lovely bunch of flowers on collection. Overall, can't recommend them more highly.

• 2 years later...

Just picked up our second Skoda from Murrays - very happy with the service we've received. They must be doing something right as its 240 miles away from home for us and we still go back :)