A.L.S. Autos - Ely. No longer a Skoda dealer.

DGW

Bought my Octavia from there last December. Few weeks later I had a letter from them saying they were becoming a Suzuki dealer as Skoda wanted them to move to Ely rather be in the village. They still service Skodas and I think they may still be able to supply them as well.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the water pump go on our Octavia beginning of last week. After calling out RAC, ALS arranged for my car to be collected, provided courtesy car, fitted new water pump and cam belt (under warranty) and completed a service without any notice and had the car back within 5 days. Didn't charge me the insurance excess levy charge I signed for (saving £50) either. Fantastic service throughout, kept me up to date with what was going on through the week. 

• 2 years later...
  • john999boy changed the title to A.L.S. Autos - Ely. No longer a Skoda dealer.
  • john999boy locked this topic