Startin Skoda - Powick..

DGW

Picked up our Yeti 170 from here today ,dealt with Holly who was most helpfull and knowledgeable made parting with our money almost painless . :sun:

Guided us through plate retention paperwork, instrument layout and workings etc in a clear and understandable way.

Well impressed with the bouquet of flowers that the wife was given.(Never had this before with any Skoda dealer and their have been quite a few over the years.)

Also a big mention about the Polish valeter (didn't catch his name ) who really went out of his way to give us some tips on leather care which was really helpful.

All in all a very pleasent experience .

Oh yes the Yeti is pretty good too!

• 2 years later...

Had the misfortune to visit them today. Had management light come on on M5 so they were nearest. Got there 09.00 ish. Described what had happened and asked if they could help as travelling to Leeds. Yes if I wait until 15.00! Only option was to ring Skoda. This is a 7 month old car. Skoda advised to talk to Statin. Told what happened. Long story short AA turned up to sort things in Startins Yard. No one queried them arroving. No one asked whst I was doing parked there. Fault was cleared and drove to Leeds no problem.

Not what I have come to expect ftom a Skoda Dealer. Having swish new showroom built. Maybe touch of the Audi attitude. Glad they are not local to me.

Shower of ****!