Bickerton Skoda - Sheffield

• 1 year later...

Looked around my mums fabia that she picked up from them today........couldn't believe my eyes, the indicator lever was really really thick in black thick old gunk from who ever owned it last grubby hands, the drivers seat belt was absolutely disgustingly filthy.....I'm surprised my mother didn't pick up on this before she handed the cash over.

The sales man noticed when she was getting in the car to leave and said oh they haven't cleaned it properly.

I'm not joking I still can't get over it.....shocking.

Edited by Wuyang

• 8 months later...

I'm on my second car from Bickertons and would recommend them.

My first car from them was an approved Fabia, the sale was very well managed and they serviced it for me without problems for three years.

The Fabia was then traded for a Roomster, from another dealer. However Bickertons serviced it for me , again for three years.

Finally they took the Roomster as part-ex for my current Rapid.

It goes without saying I have paid them over the years for their work, but I have never felt uneasy about any of their work, advise or prices. They have always been helpful and practical with advice.

Sales team, I have dealt with Jeff and Tony. 

A thumbs up form me.

• 1 year later...

Ordered new Superb Mk3 from Fiona @ Bickerton's.  Excellent experience.  However the only (very slight) disappointment, was that Bickerton's don't allow choosing of number plates apparently, (Hayselden Doncaster did!).  Not that it makes much difference, but its one of those things that make purchasing a new car (for me) an extra special experience.

Not picked it up yet, so will post reveal images etc when I do.