John Mulholland Motors Ltd - Randalstown

DGW

FUBAR,

Give me a call when you looking to book your car in for a service and I will endeavour to furnish you with an Octavia or Superb. And, I may even be in a position to save you a few pounds on your bill!

Peter Pedlow

Sales Manager

028 9447 3903

Cheers for the offer Peter, I was really looking forward to being able to take you up on this great offer. Unfortunately I had to go into hospital and was off the road myself for a while after so ended up getting it serviced early at my local dealer here.... Moving back to NI soon and you will again be my first port of call, as in the past.

• 1 month later...

I have just ordered a Citygo from Mulhollands.  I found the salesman pleasant as was the finance man.  I have yet to sample the service department, but the sales process was good, and the salesman went to a lot of trouble to let us see the options.  Only slightly strange point was that he seemed intent on selling an SE trim when we wanted the more expensive Elegance.

• 3 weeks later...

Having been in and out a few times now can I just say I find JMM excellent, sales guys take good care of me and service side have been excellent too (different staff from before) nothing seems too much trouble, keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Hi, I picked up my new Citigo today. The hand over experience was excellent. Nick the salesman met us at the door and showed us around the car, describing the features. He then got us coffee while he talked through some stuff. I asked about free oil (had read about that on Briskoda). I also asked about a pouch for the PID. Nick promptly got both for us. We signed of the paperwork and then Nick took us down to the service department and introduced us to the service manager. Bumped into John Mulholland who thanked us for our custom. All in all it was a first class experience.

• Like 1

Got my new yeti from big Maurice on Monday. My first brand spanking new car. I can't sing JMM praises enough, not your typical car dealers. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work and I will be back plus will highly recommend JMM to family and friends.

As descirbed above I picked up my Citigo on Friday.  Today Nick the salesman phoned just to check that I was happy with everything about the car.  Great customer service.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My family and a few friends got cars from here and were very happy with them. I bought a car about 3 years ago and again, everything went great. However, recently I was interested in a Fabia they had for sale and thinking about how I got my car there and knew its history, I thought I'd go there and see how it went and would hopefully get a nice deal in terms of trade-in value. Sadly not. I had my car for 2 years and 9 months and only put approximately 10,000 miles on it but they valued it at less than a 3rd of what I paid for it, and wouldn't lower the price of their car at all. "That's the market price" they said. One hour before I had been elsewhere and they offered me double that, and they also gave me a hefty discount on the price of their car. So basically there was a £2000 price difference between 2 cars and the cheaper of the 2 was actually a better model. Never going to Mulhollands again

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I visited JMM on a Saturday to have a look at the new VRS Octavia.  I had a quick chat with Nick and although I couldn't get a test drive at that time he took my details to arrange a time during the week.

He called promptly at the beginning of the week and we arranged a time for the test drive which suited me.  

I ordered the car and was given an estimated delivery time of end of Feburary/start of March.  I've had a few calls to keep me updated on the progress of my order and to give me the chance to clarify anything.

I felt Nick and the team have been knowledgeable and professional during my dealings with them!  Hopefully this continues.

I'll update you all when I pick up the new motor!

• 2 months later...

Picked up my new car from JMM last Thursday.  Overall the experience dealing with Nick and colleagues has been great.  I was always kept updated on the progress of my car and Nick took plenty of time on the handover to make sure I was happy with everything.  Thanks again!

• 11 months later...

Just to say I've had issues with the service work at JMM. Now use a different dealer. Disappointing as I live nearby but hopefully they will improve.

Edited by Stinker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/28/2017 at 11:45, Gobsheene said:

Trawling this up just to say that dealing with Nick Flynn in JMM was a nice experience.

The newly done up showroom is very nice indeed.

That's the 245 ordered then? B) 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gobsheene said:

Yup! White estate manual and thats it... just have to wait about 6 months :'( 

Jammy sod, must be one of the last ones to get theirs ordered before they withdrew it :dry:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gobsheene said:

Aye end of October it was orederd and i tihnk they closed the books about 2-3 weeks later. 

Is there any official explanation as to why they cut it off? 

On 16/12/2017 at 18:49, FUBAR said:

Is there any official explanation as to why they cut it off? 

I think it was so they could attempt to cope with the demand. 

Already went from a 16 week wait, to a build week of 2nd week of June, i'm sure that'll be dialed back though! 

• 2 years later...

I have in the past bought 3 cars from John Mulholland Motors, a used Hyundai and two new Skodas.  When I decided that my next car would be a Karoq, I assumed I would get it through JMMs.  However when I phoned the salespeson who I had bought my two previous cars from he made it very clear on the phone that he could not be bothered.  I was told that there was no Karoq I could take a test drive in (and that even if they had I would need multiple forms of ID despite being a regular customer) and when I asked them to send me a quote for PCP and PCH I was told that it was the law that I would have to in person to the dealer despite COVID.  I was very disapointed by this and phoned a rival Skoda dealer who both had a car I could test drive (needing only the plastic card from my drivers licence for proof of ID) and was very happy to provide finance quotes by email to avoid prolonged personal contact.  They got my business, so Muholland's and salesman Nick Flynn's loss.

Edited by KaroqHenry
correction

• 3 years later...

I have just ordered an Enyaq IV 85 Edition from JMM which will replace my Karoq 1.0TSE SE Technology.  Sales man Nick Flynn was back on form providing the same excellent service as he had given when we purchased our Citigo and Fabia.